Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » League of Legends » 2012 Neolympics League of Legends » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AD Carry Mage Jungler Support Top Lane
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 09, 12 at 4:19pmRome

If you haven't heard already, I'm hosting the 2012 Neolympics.

I ask all members interested to submit ideas for competitive events. For more information, go to the main thread in the link.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 21, 12 at 3:02pm
Grimdark

Yeah Rome is AWOL so it's probably a bust. Although he's logged in yesterday? What the *bleep*?

Sep 21, 12 at 1:56pm
Kuja

I can meet any time frame as I never sleep, just pm a bit in advance when this is happening ~

Sep 13, 12 at 7:41am
ShadowCrystallux

Ok guys, I'm no longer putting time frames up. Someone from america please step forward and organise a time, and I'll show up if I can get up at that time. Because the majority of you guys are in america, and my time frames aren't doing anyone any good.

Sep 13, 12 at 6:42am
Lorx

Rome's kinda gone poof, I'm assuming hit with some IRL stuff, so the Olympics as a whole are at a pause for the moment. That's at least what I'm gathering by poking around. So once he gets back and around, or PL/somebody takes over the larger scale of the event, the actual matches and stuff can move forward, and we can plan a weekend to mash some buttons that fits in with the master schedule.

That's my take anyway.

Sep 09, 12 at 5:47pm
ShadowCrystallux

Is this gonna happen guys? Times, dates and situations are kinda making this impossible to organise.

Sep 09, 12 at 8:47am
Fury

I ended up going to a Brawl tourney instead XD. Sorry.

Sep 08, 12 at 7:40pm
Al The Killer

Guys I had to go look at a house. .__.

Are we still doing this?

Sep 08, 12 at 7:35pm
Bass Ultra

Aw shit .-.

Sep 08, 12 at 6:04pm
WakeCraterWind

I can fill in for MegaBassMan then. When is this thing anyhow?

Sep 08, 12 at 6:02pm
MegaBassMan

It's too late for me to play now. ._.