Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » KI:U in SSB » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 09, 12 at 11:37amTeam Hydro Aura

As most of you know, our main protagonist, Pit, made an appearance in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, the most recent game of the SSB series.

There's a fourth SSB game coming out, and since this game added so many new characters, I was wondering which one might show up in the game.

What do you guys think? Will it be just Pit again? Will Magnus make an appearance, or maybe Palutena or Dark Pit? What other things from this game would you like to see in SSB4?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 23, 12 at 4:32am
Advait

A Medusa Head should be an item.

Sep 22, 12 at 12:38pm
AgatioGanon

Viridi would be a perfect assist trophy

She could appear and use the weapons from Uprising based on the Forces of Nature like the Viridi Claws, Viridi Palms, Phosphora Bow, Craigalanche Cannon and the Arlon Orbitors.

She could also summon the Forces of Nature, but I'd rather see her use the Forces of Nature themed weapons so it would look like she was competing in a Uprising vs mode.

Medusa would also make a good assist trophy

She would be like really huge in the backround and she would shoot laser beams from her eyes and try to slash everyone with her giant claw.

Sep 20, 12 at 8:23pm
GS

that would be cheating. canderson and way to powerful for the orne to be there.

Sep 20, 12 at 7:58pm
canderson

The Orne can be an extremely rare assist trophy that immediately KO the player that touches it.
The short theme that usually plays when he appears can play here as well.

Sep 20, 12 at 5:28pm
GS

Or Gaol. Gorandon

Sep 20, 12 at 4:23pm
Gorandon

May i ask why everyone is asking for dark pit when he technically is already in SSBB?
There is a skin of pit that looks exactly like dark pit, why exactly would we need an entire new character with the same move set just so he can have the same skin as the pit in the previous game had?
Also if dark pit had a different weapon that still would kinda be a waste of a spot because pit could just get multiple weapons he could choose from instead of adding an entire new character.
I believe if anyones gonna be in it its gonna be someone like magnus or something like that.

Sep 16, 12 at 9:24pm
GaTheZakk

Why would Viridi be a boss?

She's one of the few characters in Kid Icarus Uprising that never fought Pit in a boss fight while at the same time being Pit's enemy.

I think Viridi would be a assist trophy before she is made boss fight.

If they did have a boss battle Kid Icarus character, it would probrobly be Medusa since she really should be put in and I don't know if she could be playable due to how big she is.

Sep 16, 12 at 10:55am
SR

quote GS
Dark pit is already available cause of costums
dark pit could have different weapons than pit did you think of that!

Sep 16, 12 at 9:15am
Danger52 X

I think Dark Pit could become a seperate playable character similar to the Link and Toon Link playability. They'll probably have similar movesets if this happens. But i really wanna see Phosphora in action. The thing is, her final smash would probably be like pikachu's. Oh and i want to see Pandora too. What if during her pure will form, she somehow reverts to Amazon Pandora in her Final Smash or vice versa, kinda like Samus. Also, i hope Hades is a Boss.

Sep 16, 12 at 2:11am
GS

Dark pit is already available cause of costums lets here ummm hmmm I Know !!

a lvd/ffa Fighters Colors are Changeble Through Costums