Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Heroes of Ruin » On a Scale of 1-10, How Good is HoR? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 09, 12 at 8:35ambloodyvamp

I'm looking to buy the game but I don't want to waste 40 bucks for it to be a bad game. I played the demo and thought it was great, but I want opinions from people who have bought and played the game. So from 1-10, how good is it?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 04, 14 at 6:22pm
Dragonicas 10

aesthetics:6, it was alright I guess
gameplay:4, the battle are intense but are very repetitive, sure you can say the all ARPG games are like that but HoR takes repetitive to a whole new level. You also can't find the bosses again, which is crap. Also, no matter which class you have, all you gotta do is just spam B and you can beat the game
character customization: 5, it was really average, nothing good, but not horrible. I really hate the gold cap though and the fact that you can't get the best weapons in the game anymore. However, I do like the weapon system in this game and the many stats that a character can have
storyline:7, I fairly enjoyed it, especially that plot twist
longevity:2, it's only good for 10 hours of gameplay, then it's right in the trash for me

Oct 21, 12 at 11:44am
RegalBryant

8 for gameplay, but a 5 for originality.

Oct 18, 12 at 4:48am
SR THE HEDGEHOG

1 to 10 its a 10

Sep 01, 12 at 9:46am
asfdjkla;difn

Aug 09, 12 at 6:46pm
bbb7002004

I've enjoyed it so far, but haven't had a lot of time to invest in it. Maybe 3 hours or so in.

Aug 09, 12 at 4:59pm
Buster2000

8-9

Aug 09, 12 at 8:35am
bloodyvamp

I'm looking to buy the game but I don't want to waste 40 bucks for it to be a bad game. I played the demo and thought it was great, but I want opinions from people who have bought and played the game. So from 1-10, how good is it?