Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » 2012 Neolympics MW3 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Aug 09, 12 at 6:24amRome

Hey, guys. I am hosting the 2012 Neolympics, and I was thinking that some of the events might involve MW3. I've asked Mia, and she's got no problem with it. The real question is: are you all willing to give this a try?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 13, 12 at 4:56am
KR_1250

quote Rome
Ajax, KR_1250, IUSEthePM-9, HU1CH13, Zero, Matt 123456789, Yogurt, Whelan, ditto.

Are any of you in the least bit interested in doing a Call of Duty event?
Sorry mate,

Dont play it anymore. Cheers for aksing though.

Aug 12, 12 at 10:49am
donmonster

I'm interested. Besides wondering when this is going to take place. What time of day since I work all day. And if the 80% chance of me getting a disc read error and losing the game for my team is going to be a problem. Ha

Aug 12, 12 at 8:53am
Anonymous Reborn

Thanks for notifying me Rome.
Sign me up for Team South Korea.

Aug 11, 12 at 8:19pm
fanneyboy

cool, mark me down.

Aug 11, 12 at 6:29pm
Rome

Anonymous Reborn

quote fanneyboy
I play pc, any chance I can get in on this? I don't think many are PC players on neo anyway

Aug 11, 12 at 6:22pm
fanneyboy

I play pc, any chance I can get in on this? I don't think many are PC players on neo anyway

Aug 11, 12 at 6:21am
Rome

If we can't enough people per nation to form their own teams, we'll do about five games for each event of randomly-assorted teams. The individuals receive medals based on their overall performances.

Aug 11, 12 at 6:13am
Yogurt

quote Rome
quote Yogurt
I am interested if this has certain rules like no Dead Man's Hands. Plus couldn't we just make a team for all the people who are in teams with not many people?

. I'm from the UK btw and on PS3.
If a majority will agree to it, then that can be a rule.

Not saying you can't be in the UK, but if you want to go by one of the UK's specific constituents (E, S, W, or NI), you can.
I just read that rule in the thread. I'm fine with Team UK if others are. Anyway if this comes down to only a few teams in a certain event, maybe we should have events where it's teams and not just nations and then we can have it more like the olympics with qualifying rounds etc etc. Then we get more competition and nations.

Aug 11, 12 at 6:09am
Rome

quote Yogurt
I am interested if this has certain rules like no Dead Man's Hands. Plus couldn't we just make a team for all the people who are in teams with not many people?

. I'm from the UK btw and on PS3.
If a majority will agree to it, then that can be a rule.

Not saying you can't be in the UK, but if you want to go by one of the UK's specific constituents (E, S, W, or NI), you can.

Aug 11, 12 at 6:01am
Yogurt

I will go in for Domination/SnD/FFA/TDM. I'm from the UK btw and on PS3. Also, for those teams with big numbers, they will just have to pick certain people for certain game modes.

Anyway is it gonna be like 6 v 6 or 4 v 4 or what?