Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » New Super Mario Bros. 2 » Do you think that this game will be as good as all the other Mario games? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 09, 12 at 12:04amJohn234MKWii

Well, of course! I've experienced many good Mario games, like NSMBW, but I'll be looking forward to this very much. So, just how much are you looking forward to this game, and according to what you've seen so far, do you think NSMB2 will be as good a Mario game as the other ones?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 10, 12 at 7:02pm
John234MKWii

quote witch_king
I certainly think it will be another great game and it should be as good as the rest.

This. Look on the bright side. Who cares about the negatives( except of course the ones that are just too annoying) We want to look at the good things, not bad. This is expected to be a great game, and I hope it is.

Aug 10, 12 at 5:57pm
Thrawn

I certainly think it will be another great game and it should be as good as the rest.

Aug 09, 12 at 10:58pm
John234MKWii

quote canderson
The level design is just as you expect in a Mario game. Not saying it's bad but it doesn't do much to stand out from previous Mario games. I personally dislike the the Coin Rush and the main Adventure is Local Multiplayer only. It's a missed opportunity for not having Online Multiplayer. Also, I strongly dislike how they rehashed the music instead of coming up with some original tracks. The game may be good overall, but I feel like I'm just playing the DS game all over again, so I won't waste money on it.

Whoa. I didn't actually know that the main adventure could only be played in Local Multiplayer. But I agree about the Coin Rush levels. It's just a waste of your precious money. And it's a missed opportunity for not having Online( which I said in another thread I made, which, surprisingly, no one has replied to it:angry:) I also agree that the music is just a remix of NSMB. All of them which I just said, are as disappointing as the bonus.

Aug 09, 12 at 8:51am
canderson

The level design is just as you expect in a Mario game. Not saying it's bad but it doesn't do much to stand out from previous Mario games. I personally dislike the the Coin Rush and the main Adventure is Local Multiplayer only. It's a missed opportunity for not having Online Multiplayer. Also, I strongly dislike how they rehashed the music instead of coming up with some original tracks. The game may be good overall, but I feel like I'm just playing the DS game all over again, so I won't waste money on it.

Aug 09, 12 at 7:41am
Virtue

I actually think it will be, which may have something to do with me never having a copy of NSMB: Wii. Since this appears to be a significant upgrade of the original, I can't help but think I'll appreciate it a bit more.

Aug 09, 12 at 4:27am
Gotenks

quote Kokoro
Well, it'll probably be the best game in the New Super Mario Bros. series.
Eh I can't see it being better than NSMBWii and that's just because of the multiplayer. NSMBWii had an amazing multiplayer, one that I had a ton of fun playing with several of my friends. I know this game has local multiplayer but I can't see it topping NSMBWii. The single player might but eh.

Aug 09, 12 at 2:04am
John234MKWii

Well, let's hope so, considering that I'm looking forward to this game more than another Mario game I've played and owned. I hope it'll be equal to, or even better than NSMBW. I can't even think of a game better than that to date.

Aug 09, 12 at 1:37am
Kokoro

Well, it'll probably be the best game in the New Super Mario Bros. series.

Aug 09, 12 at 12:04am
John234MKWii

Well, of course! I've experienced many good Mario games, like NSMBW, but I'll be looking forward to this very much. So, just how much are you looking forward to this game, and according to what you've seen so far, do you think NSMB2 will be as good a Mario game as the other ones?