Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » Are there any? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Aug 08, 12 at 9:04pmseanflynn

Are there any dream eaters that can use cure, cura, etc? I have been playing for a little bit and havent really seen if its possible, but do any of them have healing abilities/spells? And if so, which Dream Eaters? Thanks, Sean

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 12, 12 at 5:33pm
SoraCloud

From what I know some Spirits that let you learn Cure,-a,-aga, also cast them on you while fighting alongside them, but it ALL depends on their disposition. Some dispositions only have those Spirits focus on melee attacks and others make them focus on magic attacks, others make them buff you and heal you. So you just have to figure out which disposition makes those Spirits heal you.

Aug 12, 12 at 7:04am
Wolverine527

From my experience I know that Sir Kyroo and Aura Lion can cast Curaga. Having a Spirit with a Cure spell is useful,though sometimes they'll cast it at the same time you cast your own Cure spell...

Aug 10, 12 at 4:43pm
Megas MkII

quote Legendary Boss Hunter
quote Megas MkII
You can check under the stats by touching their page. There's one that tells you what they can do to attack. Spells, attacks, they're all listed.
No, that's the commands and abilities you can gain from their Ability Link command board. There's no way to actually tell which ones they know other than seeing them actually do it during combat.
I'm playing the game, in the normal menu under 'stats', at this moment. But what I had said was 'there's one way that tells you what they can do to attack'. These are their attacks, the moves they use in battle. Fishbone for example, can use the attacks 'Land Swimmer' and 'Power Spout'. Land Swimmer is where they dive into the ground and come out to attack later, while Power Spout is a super high pressure water beam. I never said they were the moves you could learn from them. Spells and attacks you can learn from them are (mostly) listed on their ability boards, though some require the use of specific dispositions to unlock, while others make you spend LPs on 'secret' tiles to add to the board.

Aug 10, 12 at 11:32am
IceKyurem

Just confirming 100% that Meow Wow can definitely use the Cure moves. I'm not sure if it can use them if it doesn't have the Smart Cookie disposition, though.

Aug 09, 12 at 9:25pm

Pause the game, then go down to stats on the pause menu, go to the Dream Eater who's abilities you want to view, and then tap the bottom screen to view their combat abilities.

Dream Eaters such as Necho Cat or Majik Lapin can possibly know healing commands. These are not the only ones, but they are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. Keep in mind a Dream eater can know healing commands, but may not have the command listed because of their disposition.

Aug 09, 12 at 6:09pm
Legendary Boss Hunter

quote Megas MkII
You can check under the stats by touching their page. There's one that tells you what they can do to attack. Spells, attacks, they're all listed.
No, that's the commands and abilities you can gain from their Ability Link command board. There's no way to actually tell which ones they know other than seeing them actually do it during combat.

Aug 09, 12 at 5:22pm
Megas MkII

Aug 08, 12 at 10:17pm
seanflynn

Yeah I have been using that cat and I am pretty sure it (I think) used cure on me once...but not entirely sure... Having an ally that heals would be great though

Aug 08, 12 at 10:12pm
Legendary Boss Hunter

I'm not sure exactly which Dream Eaters can cast the healing spells, but I think Aura Lion can. I've notice that Dream Eaters usually know the commands that you can get from their command boards. And you can receive Curaga from it for only 10 link points as well.

And I think that Cat Dream Eater knows one as well since I've seen one heal itself when I was trying to kill it. And it CAN use one in Flick Rush, so I'm almost postive it knows one.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Aug 08, 12 at 9:04pm
seanflynn

Are there any dream eaters that can use cure, cura, etc? I have been playing for a little bit and havent really seen if its possible, but do any of them have healing abilities/spells? And if so, which Dream Eaters? Thanks, Sean