Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » Clan Rules & War Refugees - Learn the Rules and Recruit Members here! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 08, 12 at 7:34pmTeam Hydro Aura

Creating A Clan
  • You must have at least three members before a clan can be created. You can recruit possible members in this thread as well.
  • When making the first post, the following must be clearly marked (in no particular order): Members, Clan Introduction, Clan Rules (or link to this post). All of it must be organized in a neat and tidy manner. Failure to do so will result in automatic closure of the thread until the new opening post (OP) is created. Here is a very good example from The Fallen Angels clan.
  • All clans must be tagged by the "clan" tag for easy identification by the moderator, forum members, and new guests/members.
  • Only clan leaders/co-leaders can make clan threads.
    Clan Management
  • Clans are only allowed to have up to 15 members and 2 allies. This is due to recent increase in popularity from the clans. If this is abused, the privilege will be revoked immediately.
  • Leaders are expected to be able to run their clan. If a leader cannot handle their thread for any given reason, another member from the clan should be appointed until the leader is ready. A lot of clans also appoint Co-Leaders in case something like this happens. Alternately, the forum moderator (currently Section Mods Sigma and Eiche) can step in if a clan leader is not available.
  • Clans are supposed to uphold a nice, clean environment. If the clan's actions or language becomes trashy to the point that the entire forum is being dragged down, it will result in immediate closure until further notice. This is if anything happening in the clan bypasses the E10+ mark of the game and Neoseeker's 13+ policy. Keep it civil.
  • Occasional off-topic discussion is allowed, but don't abuse this rule. You're all a group of friends, so you should all get to know each other. However, it shouldn't be the only thing going on in your clan. This is a forum for Kid Icarus: Uprising, and that's the point of discussion.
  • Also, you are not allowed to post in a clan's thread if you are A. not a member in that clan or B. not a member of an allied clan. If you see someone posting on a clan's thread and they are not looking to join the clan or is not a member to the clan, please notify the clan's leader or a moderator if they continue. If you were asked by the leader of the clan to stop posting in their thread or if you have already been banned from the thread you are NOT allowed to post there ever again.

Clan Members
  • Each member can be in a maximum of two clans.
  • An individual can only be the Founder/Leader/Co-Leader of one clan, no exceptions.
  • Do not double post. All double posts will be immediately deleted unless used as reasonable bump for the clan. There is an edit feature in the bottom right hand corner of your post to be used as needed.
  • Short posts are not allowed. Things such as "hi guys today I had lunch and played the game" do not contribute to the conversation at all, and in fact, just get in the way. If a clan is filled with these, it shall be closed for cleaning and re-opened at the moderator's discretion.
  • Be kind to another. Don't get mad and start calling people names just because you lost online or didn't get your way. Eventually, these just lead to a flame war and a ban for all members involved. Be good.
  • Do not switch clans every week. This makes the community look unstructured and messy. Stick with the clans you are in.
    Clan Wars
  • A separate thread should be made for clan wars. These threads should be tagged with the "tournament" tag and include both names of the clans participating.
  • When challenging the opposing clan to war, please do it leader to leader via PM. If accepted, the war thread should be made and all war talk kept in there.
  • Decisions about war rules are purely up to the two clan leaders.
  • Be honest about results. At the end of the day, let's all say good game and be glad we get to play the game together.

Thanks to Symphonic Abyss for originally creating these rules.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 05, 13 at 7:03am
Khinhazzard

ok, I'd like to join the Reborn Brotherhood Clan. how?

Nov 03, 13 at 7:43am
Rogan KIU MK7

quote Khinhazzard
I want to join a clan... is there an active clan recruiting members?
here are my weapons:
From what I've seen, there are 4 clans that are active on this forum:
Reborn Brotherhood
Spaceship Cafe
Celestial Oblivion
Masters of Infinity

Spaceship Cafe is more of a lounge than anything else tbh. I'm in that clan and I keep trying to get other people to play me but no luck. They are still cool people though
Celestial Oblivion is for pros and you have to test in, so if you think you have what it takes then go for it!
Reborn Brotherhood is the smallest yet more active of the 4 in terms of how often they play or train. I'm in this clan as well and I like it the most and it is the one I recommend (especially since we need more members ). You have to test in but it isn't all that difficult to make it in tbh. We're decent though, just not pros. Btw I don't think this clan has been put in this thread yet, but you should be able to find our thread on the first page of this forum.
Anyone can join Masters of Infinity, but there's quite a bit of talent there so be ready :3

Nov 01, 13 at 10:05pm
Angel of the Shadows

Sure, Khinhazzard. Come try out at my clan, Masters of Infinity. It's tough though, so be prepared.

Oct 31, 13 at 5:50pm
Khinhazzard

I would to join a clan... is there an active clan recruiting members?
here are my weapons:
Angel Bow: 6/0
Health +1
Shot homing + 3
Walking Speed +2
Standing ch. Shot +4
Dash ch. +1

Ogre Club: 6/0
Overall Defense +2
Confusion +1
In peril attack boost +5

Hewdraw Club: 6/0
poison +3
Speed +1
Stamina +3
In peril attack boost +1

Aug 13, 13 at 8:24am
Krystal Dark

quote KrystalDark
* Also, you are not allowed to post in a clan's thread if you are A. not a member in that clan or B. not a member of an allied clan. If you see someone posting on a clan's thread and they are not looking to join the clan or is not a member to the clan, please notify the clan's leader or a moderator if they continue. If you were asked by the leader of the clan to stop posting in their thread or if you have already been banned from the thread you are NOT allowed to post there ever again.
I feel that the addition of this new rule for clans will be helpful.
Any objections?

Jul 20, 13 at 1:46pm
Krystal Dark

Blazing Tempest I added your clan to the first page.
(After two minutes of editing)

Jun 27, 13 at 10:11am
Capaldi

Clan Name:
Leader: Blazing Tempest
sub-leaders: KrystalDark, Vast
Link to Clan: The Spaceship Café
Extra Information:''' "Hello there godlings! Sun god Pyrrhon here, bringing to you from across the stars the Spaceship Café! Been working too hard lately? Your angels got you down? Those human-things annoying you? Or lost your body and are now just a floating consciousness? Well take that load of your feet and come into Pyrrhon's Spaceship Café, where Pyrrhon serves all kinds of beverages, foods, and the heroic hand, of justice!"

Jun 24, 13 at 6:21pm
simonroxursox

I would like to make a clan named Dark Knights
I need a co-leader and war manager
If you are interested plz pm me

Jun 14, 13 at 1:50pm
Krystal Dark

reply here

I'll be the co-leader Blazing Tempest. :3

Jun 14, 13 at 12:33pm
Capaldi

Okie poke, here I am back in War Refugees hoping to start a new clan

I need a co-leader and war meister, pm me if interested, or just reply here.

*cough* KrystalDark *cough*