Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » GoldenEye 007 » Starting a New Clan! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 06, 12 at 1:13pmq234323242314

I haven't come up with a name for it, please leave suggestions.

Name: Jacob467[insert clan initials here]
Level: 56
Skill: Sucks really

FC: 2664-0441-0052

Playtime availability: Monday-Friday, 6-8 am Pacific Time.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 27, 13 at 5:27pm
CaliBndo[E7]

I thought this thread was closed... It should've been a long time ago.

Mar 21, 13 at 3:17pm
Callmii360

quote {LC
Delta 14|message:33435429}
my Fc is 1502-0105-8280. {LC}Delta 14
can u add me 1451 5527 6441

Jan 07, 13 at 3:57am
Trinithon SK

Haha, I meant CSN is in SA. I know you're in E7 by your name. And it's a long story about hacking. I know to hack anything and whatever I want. But I don't anymore. I've stopped. It's much more fun to play for real I realized. I've always had a talent for the game, but I resorted to hacking because I wanted to be a higher level because of all the 56s who sucked and didn't deserve to be 56. I have multiple accounts, one of which I made as number 4 on the overall high scores. He's not anymore. I wanted to put away any type of hacks for now. That's all I got to, but I'll do more if I even feel like going through the process of hacking anymore. It's really tedious. But trust me, I don't hack. I'm absolutely legit now. And I know you'll be very skeptical about it, especially after I beat you with default load outs, so bare with me. Just play me, Cali. I'll be on your team in team conflict or the opposite. We can do conflict, but it's not my type of match. I like team things. But anyways, hope to see you on soon.

Jan 07, 13 at 3:49am
csn

You're actually in e7. Cool

Jan 06, 13 at 9:59pm
CaliBndo[E7]

Wait, did you just say I'm in [SA]. Sorry my friend, I don't play with noobs. I'm in [E7]. We've actually have 20+ members and are active, and if they're not, we mark them as inactive on forums. We played against very good Gamefaq clans. Heck, we just had Gamefaqs vs. Wiichat war. That's a true clan necessities there. Having enough good players and having wars against the greatest clans in the Goldeneye community. And our clan doesnt have hackers or people who stay in xp-hacked lobbies. Not to be rude, but some of you guys may have been in some. (Been checking Agency Rankings).And just because one person is good, doesnt mean you should have a clan with terrible players(Not talking to any of you, just saying). Most great GE players arent in clans, doesnt mean they suck because they're not in clans. Anyway, I am not to the one talking to you guys about this, someone else should. To be honest, I used to be a 56 and have a 44 alt file before my Wii broke, so I'm getting back to it. I'm already level 31 from a back in October. Except, I havent played much since of early December.

Jan 06, 13 at 1:05pm
Trinithon SK

I've played all clans before. At least one person from each of those clans you named and have either beat them, or made them quit. I'm not just some noob. I know what I'm talking about. What should the clan be? I'll join whatever your clan is if you want. It's [SA], right? Because if it is, you need immediate help. I played with these two 56s from that clan and they got less kills than deaths. To me, that's beyond a disgrace. There's no word to how bad that is to me, especially for a 56. And I use default load outs as a 56. That's what I always use. Let me know what happens and I'll be listening. Thanks.

Jan 03, 13 at 7:33am
csn

What is the name of the clan then

Jan 03, 13 at 6:24am
csn

Sorry got grounded

Dec 31, 12 at 5:21pm
Csn

Calibona also is right. I know someone but she is a real jerk

Dec 31, 12 at 5:17pm
Csn

Trinithon just got back. I'll add u 2morrow. See u then