Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » The Secret Boss [Spoilers] » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Aug 06, 12 at 12:55pmLegendary Boss Hunter

Well for those of you who have beaten the game and met the secret boss, you know he's big and he obviously hits hard as hell. What is your opinion of him and how to feel about him?

I think he was a formidable foe since I had to grind all the way to level 60 to beat him. I hated when he caused your commands to take forever to load. I almost didn't beat him with Sora when he did that to one of the Curagas I had since I relied on two of them to stay alive. I definitely won't be facing that monster again since he still freaks me out a bit...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 02, 14 at 5:57am
RoxasRiku

I have beaten him who knows how many times
My commands
Curaga
Curaga
Balloonra
Balloonra
Drop Me Not
Faith

Apr 18, 14 at 7:10pm
keyblae master

I don't get how yall are scared of Julius, I beat him with riku at level 35 with counterpoint and sora at level 40 with unbound

Feb 21, 14 at 12:24pm
XxSeriousxSoraxX

I beat Julius with Sora after losing about only 100 times. My strategy was 2 or 3 Curagas and the rest were Balloons, Balloonras, and a Balloonga just use one every single chance you get and when he goes into Lightning Mode, just go up to the building he jumps off of and keep wall jumping up the building but don't go too high or it won't work and just keep doing that until the lightning leaves his hands repeat this method and congrats you got the Unbound Keyblade!

Aug 04, 13 at 7:38pm
Escobj1

I beat him easily now but now that I think of it I am amazing at kh I beat sephiroth at level 47 no problem. But I'm wondering who is the hardest boss?

May 14, 13 at 7:42pm
Roxas

Never got around to confront this secret boss, but from the videos that I watched, he seems to be all over the place for a big guy. May give him a try if my interest sparks.

May 11, 13 at 9:16pm
Mudkipzroks

I had beaten Julius but my characters were high leveled Sora was 63 and Riku 69.

May 01, 13 at 6:27pm
Buster2000

To beat Julius, i was Riku (he's SO much stronger than Sora) Sora just beat Xemnas so Riku had no drop meter. He had 2 blizzagas, 2 curagas, 3 balloonras, and 2 balloonga.

When Julius tries to strike you and he's close, counter. When you have some time balloonra/balloonga. When he falls down and sits there, both blizzagas. 2nd half where he attacks relentlessly, counter a TON.

Good luck.

Feb 20, 13 at 3:12pm
g-rage

level 45ish with both. firaga and lots of running

Jan 26, 13 at 12:52pm
Kid icarus 101 CO

I can't beat Julius. I have sora at level 53. And Riku at level 65

Jan 21, 13 at 8:30pm
canderson

Currently trying to do this on Critical Mode and it is a major pain in the ass.