Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » New Super Mario Bros. 2 » What do you think about a game in which it's all about the coins? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Aug 05, 12 at 11:05pmJohn234MKWii

Well, it's a long title, but anyways....... A Mario game with coins playing an important role are the better games because it just makes the coins more well known. For example, in SML2, the 6 golden coins played an important role because they were the keys to Mario's Castle, and Wario had stolen them all, so you have to clear all the zones and find all the coins to finish the game. Also, what makes NSMB2 unique is it's not all about traversing 8 worlds, rescuing Peach, etc, etc. We all have our goal of collecting 1,000,000 coins, which makes this better. So, what do you think about a game like this? I've already put it in detail, so now it's your turn!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 07, 12 at 10:52pm
John234MKWii

I didn't even know this game was coming out until I saw the NSMB2 trailer. When I was seeing it, I was like, whoa, how many coins are in this game. Like I've said literally 1,000,000 times( get it?), It's all about the coins that makes me want to buy this game.

Aug 07, 12 at 9:42pm
Kokoro

Personally, I was already looking forward to the game, but the whole coin concept made me look forward to it more so.

Aug 06, 12 at 10:56pm
John234MKWii

Well, it wasn't long before I expected a Mario game where it's all about the coins. And, you've got to agree with Virtue, I wouldn't even care for this game if it wasn't based on coins.

Aug 06, 12 at 7:13pm
Virtue

I don't mind it at all. They needed something new this time around, and collecting coins is unique enough to have some lasting appeal. I would be a lot less interested in this game if it didn't have such an emphasis on coins.

Aug 06, 12 at 12:19am
John234MKWii

Yeah, coins are just really just a part of a Mario games, but this time, Nintendo have put a new twist on it.

Aug 06, 12 at 12:12am
Kokoro

I think it's great, since this is like other Mario games, except they're adding coins in as a focus and I've always liked collecting coins in Mario games anyway.

Aug 05, 12 at 11:05pm
John234MKWii

Well, it's a long title, but anyways....... A Mario game with coins playing an important role are the better games because it just makes the coins more well known. For example, in SML2, the 6 golden coins played an important role because they were the keys to Mario's Castle, and Wario had stolen them all, so you have to clear all the zones and find all the coins to finish the game. Also, what makes NSMB2 unique is it's not all about traversing 8 worlds, rescuing Peach, etc, etc. We all have our goal of collecting 1,000,000 coins, which makes this better. So, what do you think about a game like this? I've already put it in detail, so now it's your turn!