Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » Who do you enjoy playing as more? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Aug 05, 12 at 9:28pmVicarious

Question is in the title pretty much. Sora or Riku?

I do enjoy Riku's combat a bit more because I really like his style and flow. May not look much different but I can feel the difference in combat. Also I like his dreameater links more, using them to up your combos is sick.

You?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 07, 12 at 1:54am
Lukas

I find myself getting more absorbed into Riku's story (and really find myself hating the "drop" thing more and more because then I have to give a shit about Sora's less immersing story, plus dropping kills it anyway), so Riku's my choice. The only part of Sora's story I like so far* is in The Grid when he has to fight Rinzler. Otherwise, Riku's story just seems to have more going for it while Sora is a background character in a main character's clothing.

*I'm currently up to my second visit to Traverse Town so maybe Sora's story will topple Riku's at some point?

Aug 06, 12 at 6:29pm
Dark Xionei

quote canderson
In his command deck I have more physical attacks than magic, and vice versa for Sora. I made it that way, so I can enjoy them both in their own way. It makes completing the World's twice exciting
I do the same thing! Idk I guess I enjoy them both equally though. Though I do prefer Riku's links over Sora's.

Aug 06, 12 at 5:24pm
SoraCloud

This is a hard one for me, because on one hand I like Riku's links and dual links much better than I like Sora's and also I feel like my Riku character is much stronger than Sora.

But on the other hand I am such a Sora fanboy (if you couldn't tell ) and this is the first time you actually get to play as the real Sora in a long time. So this is a toughy for me. Its better combat versus nostalgia for me and I think nostalgia has Riku's combat beat this time.

Aug 06, 12 at 9:28am
canderson

I really have a blast playing as both of them, but I'm definitely enjoying Riku more due to him being more combat oriented.
In his command deck I have more physical attacks than magic, and vice versa for Sora. I made it that way, so I can enjoy them both in their own way. It makes completing the World's twice more exciting IMO. Where's the fun if you give both of them the same commands? =)

As for Links, I enjoying them both equally, especially the Dual Links.

Aug 06, 12 at 9:03am
Gotenks

Right now, I have been enjoying Riku more than Sora.

Aug 06, 12 at 9:00am
Knight Saziel

Honestly, I enjoy both equally.

Aug 05, 12 at 9:59pm
Legendary Boss Hunter

Definitely Riku. I really like his Dark exclusive moves like Dark Break, Dark Splicer, and Dark Firaga. And his Dark Barrier is way better than any of the defending moves you can give Sora. And on top of that I find his Spirit Links way more cooler than Sora's Spirit Links.

Aug 05, 12 at 9:28pm
Vicarious

Question is in the title pretty much. Sora or Riku?

I do enjoy Riku's combat a bit more because I really like his style and flow. May not look much different but I can feel the difference in combat. Also I like his dreameater links more, using them to up your combos is sick.

You?