Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » Trading Feedback: Bad Transactions or Scammers » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 05, 12 at 10:29amVeGiTAX2

Not everyone can have a perfect record of trading it seems, doesn't matter if it's RoB cards, buying something off Craigslist or even eBay. We're offering this up as an experiment to see if this can help develop better trading history on the forum at Neoseeker though by allowing users to document cases that didn't go down so well or that ended in a scam situation.

The format is simple, just like the positive feedback thread you just need to copy and paste the information from the area below and fill it in

[ul]
[li] [b]Username -[/b]
[li] [b]Transaction - [/b]
[li] [b]Thread - [/b]
[li] [b]Comments - [/b]
[li] [b]Aliases - [/b]
[/ul]

Instead of the happy transaction I listed before it might be something like this as an example.

• Username - VeGiTAX2
  • Transaction - Bought SSR for $150
  • Thread - http://www.neoseeker.com/forums
  • Comments - Was in contact, paid, no updates, tried to get a refund but user was unverified. Scammed!
  • Aliases - VX2, RedBandit, KillerTofu1

It's not perfect but it'll allow users to search for people they might be engaging in trades with. If you guys have feedback on other fields that might be better please let me know.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 29, 13 at 5:47pm
innovd3

Username - Narutokun
Transaction - Never paid for 3 Demon XL's and FF Lucifer
Thread - PM/Kik
Comments - Never paid agreed amount through paypal. Did bazaar trade and got scammed. Lost FF SK10 Mastema, FF SK10 Spartoi, FF SK10 Forte, FF SK15 Lucifer. Feedback looked positive.
Aliases - Narutokun, Narutokunn
Email/Paypal - 784037645@qq.com, KIK: narutokunn

Nov 29, 13 at 3:59pm
bigdhoffman

• JEWELRY -
  • 10$ for 143 HP -
  • Selling hp .07 need cod ghost kik me at jewelry556 -
  • This guy is not paypal verified and accepted payment and never sent the Hp -
  • Jewlry Ware pops up when you kik him -

Nov 29, 13 at 3:21pm
bigdhoffman

[quote=bigdhoffman|message:35817513]
Guy offering .07 each hp Named JEWELRY Paypal bob.james@yahoo.com. He accepted payment for 10$ for me and never sent Hp As promised! Hopefully he will get banned!
[/quote

Jewel Ware is his Kik! Dont get suckered by this guy please!

Nov 29, 13 at 3:18pm
bigdhoffman

Guy offering .07 each hp Named JEWELRY Paypal bob.james@yahoo.com. He accepted payment for 10$ for me and never sent Hp As promised! Hopefully he will get banned!

Sep 27, 13 at 1:03pm
ajdin_2008

quote matthew1977

• Username - ajdin_2008
  • Transaction - 800hp
  • Thread - http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1904258-quitting-game-over-2k-hp-for-sale-at-16usd-each/
  • Comments - Sent hp to buyer as he had positive feedback and I was new here and then never received payment
  • Aliases - Line: ajdin2k Name: Ajdin Denic

Maybe because u never send me the HP. U reported me to mobage, and im still playing ingame because it was not me. Idiots...

Sep 25, 13 at 2:58pm
masterofnone

• Username - Tanaela Smith
  • Transaction - Attempting to buy 8185 HP and 16M rupies
  • Thread - http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1904628-demon-lvl-47-pending-sale-8185hp-16m-rupies/#1
  • Comments - attempted to scam username/password before funds confirmed. Cancelled payment the day before with no reason but tried to get username and password for account.
  • Aliases - TotalChaos, xSlink, DyingBreed, BreakingDown, Gametime74, BoostedLS, LeeHowerton, Enraged, Somljak, HaleyMay, Unjustified, LetsRage, Kr3w, CravinRob, drachirdragonx, GTO80, Tripping4, BlazinAllDay, Logan1, Tery
  • Email/Paypal - HalieMay21@yahoo.com

Sep 22, 13 at 3:51pm
matthew1977

• Username - ajdin_2008
  • Transaction - 800hp
  • Thread - http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/25837/t1904258-quitting-game-over-2k-hp-for-sale-at-16usd-each/
  • Comments - Sent hp to buyer as he had positive feedback and I was new here and then never received payment
  • Aliases - Line: ajdin2k Name: Ajdin Denic

Aug 25, 13 at 3:16pm
phozee

• Username - BattleAres / TheRealDeal
  • Transaction - $480 worth of Dota 2 Cosmetic Items
  • Thread - Private PMs
  • Comments - Sent PayPal invoice, setup BattleAres as a middleman. Traded BattleAres the items, was immediately blocked by TheRealDeal and BattleAres stopped responding to my tells and PMs.
  • Aliases - none

Jun 26, 13 at 6:57pm
Cormyr1

I would like to rectify a previous statement of mine. After talking to the proper rageadict i know believe i was scammed by someone posing as him on kik. Stupidity on my part let this guy get away with this so easily. People please be careful of this individual posing as rageadict.

I would like to offer this apology to the real rageadict for sullying his good name and reputation. Apologies again for the misunderstanding.

Jun 25, 13 at 11:14am
dannyboyw

I had done a deal with rageadict last week and it went fine . There r 2 rageadict when you search on kik as i and l , one of them is fake with kik name all caps . Be careful and you should always double check with pm here. I ll back him up on this one cause I m 99% sure u didn't check good enough and didn't do the neo pm here . I ll try posting the 2 rageadict on kik screenshot in the future