Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Pikachu play » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 04, 12 at 8:13amAdvait

Hey, I know the title doesn't suit what I'm asking about right now, but I want a PROFESSIONAL guide for Pikachu. I can easily beat Lv. 9 CPU's and everything, but I want to get to know more about the character so I have even more techniques and skills up my sleeve. Any suggestions?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 07, 14 at 8:40pm
KittyCatMeow

Watch the Jericho video on YouTube its crappy quality but that pikachu is pretty great. You should also try to study Anther's way of using pikachu he's like omg he's my idol! Lol and so is axe

Mar 01, 14 at 1:03am
ANXIOUS117

go to youtube and look up Anthere, ESAM, or BKing Pikachu Players you may learn some advanced techniques to use like QAC(Quick Attack Cancel) if you want to become truely amazing with Pikachu QAC is a technique you must learn QAC is basically hitting the ground with quick attack and you'll do a short bounce off the ground since you hit the ground you can use any technique you want again including another quick attack by continuously QAC into the ground it's possible to completely lock a player in quick attack where they keep taking damage and can't do anything against you it's also a good move for mind games and such cause you can come out of QAC and up tilt them into the air and do Neutral A or do a Thunder etc the combo that you can pull off with QAC are awesome

Aug 08, 12 at 9:12am
Advait

Yeah...

Aug 05, 12 at 3:50am
Krystal Dark

tho i'm pretty sure there's nothing useful about the eating on the ground thing

Aug 05, 12 at 3:37am
Advait

Hell Yeah! But only the Advanced part!

Aug 05, 12 at 3:27am
Krystal Dark

Did it help Advait?

Aug 05, 12 at 1:26am
Advait

Thanks!

Aug 04, 12 at 8:18am
Krystal Dark

try this site [link name=]http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=5312 [/link]

Aug 04, 12 at 8:13am
Advait

Hey, I know the title doesn't suit what I'm asking about right now, but I want a PROFESSIONAL guide for Pikachu. I can easily beat Lv. 9 CPU's and everything, but I want to get to know more about the character so I have even more techniques and skills up my sleeve. Any suggestions?