Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario Kart Wii » Create your own battle course! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please read and follow the forum rules before posting.Please read and follow the forum rules before posting.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 03, 12 at 10:29pmJohn234MKWii

Well, since there's already a thread for creating your own track, I thought there should be a thread for this as well. Well, here are my ideas:

Ice Land

The course is made up of huge ice blocks where at the start, they remain in the air, but beware! You have to attack your opponents and collect more coins while avoiding the ice blocks that fall down on you! In the last minute warning, the ice blocks start making holes in the floor. Don't fall! Plus, the floor is slippery which makes it easier to fall.

8-Bit Classic

You start of on a rocky pathway filled with Goombas in each row of blocks. Then holes start appearing with random enemies popping out. The music sounds like the original over world theme from SMB. When the battle ends, instead of the victory music, the victory theme from SMB will play. Oh, and if you lose, the Game Over theme from SMB will play. The background is also the World 1-1 background form SMB.

Well ,now it's your turn and I'll come up with more later!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 27, 12 at 7:31pm
John234MKWii

Sydney Opera House

If you didn't know, I live in Australia. There are high-pitched opera singers in the background and if Funky and all the other characters go near it or fall in the Sydney River surrounding it, Funky Kong dies and is removed from the game.....PERMANETLY!

Sep 27, 12 at 7:17pm
Kitkat13116

Great Wall of China

Ur Battling on the Great Wall of China! This is a perfect place for Funky Haters like me! if u have an endless green shell code................WOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOO!

Sep 26, 12 at 8:16pm
John234MKWii

Eiefel Tower

Yes! You heard me right! The battle course stands 80 storeys from the ground and if you fall, you're banned! You can't hide under the course or else the same thing happens!

Sep 26, 12 at 6:47pm
Kitkat13116

The Colosseum

Your battleing in this Colosseum not unlike the one in Rome, only the stands are filled with Koopas, Shy Guys, Goombas, and a few Yoshis.

Sep 25, 12 at 2:50pm
John234MKWii

Springfield Hills

No, don't be confused that this is The Simpsons, but a MKWii battle course(though I still find The Simpsons to be a very good show). Hills line the edges of the course, but the edges are guarded by fences. The middle has 4 rows spilt with 4 barriers next to it(much like SNES Battle Course 4 and GBA Battle Course 3).

Sep 25, 12 at 6:00am
Kitkat13116

Name: Moon View City

You get to battle in the city from the course Moon View Highway. the layout is kida like the wuhu town layout from MK 7!

Sep 23, 12 at 12:16am
John234MKWii

Yeah, I'll make one sooner or later. Anyway....

Peach's Castle

The layout is similar to DS Twilight House, but the rooms are wider and bigger. There's some spaces to hide as well.

Sep 22, 12 at 6:59pm
Kitkat13116

quote John234MKWii
The course is a square with a frozen Funky Kong on each of the corners. You can hit them, too, if you hate Funky Kong as much as me.
You should have a thread for Funky Kong haters!

Name: Daisy Islands

So, as the name suggests, you race on a bunch of islands that together make a big flower shaped just like Daisy's trademark silver and green flower on her dress! the island in the middle is (duh) the bigest and covered with grass, while the islands that make up the petals are smaller and made of pure white sand!

Sep 20, 12 at 10:21pm
John234MKWii

Yet another Funky Kong you can hit

The course is a square with a frozen Funky Kong on each of the corners. You can hit them, too, if you hate Funky Kong as much as me.

Sep 20, 12 at 9:55pm
Kitkat13116

Name: Waluigi Billiards

Pretty much you start in the pockets at the end of the table, then once the race starts you use the boost ramp up, up to the pool table. Whatch out for the pool balls that are coming at you!