Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Rathalos plate. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Aug 03, 12 at 7:31pmTTHOM96

I have done so many runs its higher than you can count, and I haven't gotten a single plate. Is there anything I can do to help better
my chances?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 04, 12 at 6:03pm
Its_my_time24

no, thank YOU for joining our community. Welcomr to Neoseeker bud. We have people hunting daily, so if u want some help, check out the Hunt Coordinator 2. At the top of the thread lists to makr times, i'll be glad to help..i want my 300th los, which is coming up soon

Aug 04, 12 at 5:55pm
TTHOM96

Thanks for the help everyone.

Aug 04, 12 at 2:52pm
RockofKuthian

lr = low rank
hr = high rank
when you first get online, you fight all the monsters you fought offline except for ceadues and you fight jhen mohran
But after you get to hunter rank 31, you fight them all again for a 3rd time, but theyre much stronger with higher defences. These monsters are high rank, they also add the devil jho and the alatreon. If you fight a high rank los, youre alot more likely to get a plate

Aug 04, 12 at 11:48am
TTHOM96

quote Its_my_time24
quote RockofKuthian
Pretty what he said. Oh and Snuggle with your Pig, that helps. If you can get online, get the Jaggi Mask which will give you Good Luck.... Also Baggi armor would help, giving you capture master. Capture master= more rewards= higher chance of plate
Good Luck!

Yes because Rathalos cant touch you with Baggi armor! Hes obviously low rank, so he'll have trouble evading.

Tbh, your screw LOOOL. i needed a plate: never got it. THEN online when i was like 25-34 I killed it with people using ala stuff and my alloy+ armor, and got one. But i made a thread asking if lr items are more common on hr quests, and they apparantly are. In this case, its a pain to get it in lr, but the hr rathalos gives SO many more out, its not even funny, i think i have like 20 or something (well, i killed/capped almost 250 so thats just me xD)

What do you mean by lr and hr?

Aug 04, 12 at 10:05am
RockofKuthian

....he did say he fought the thing more times than I could count, he probably will survive

Aug 04, 12 at 4:59am
Its_my_time24

quote RockofKuthian
Pretty what he said. Oh and Snuggle with your Pig, that helps. If you can get online, get the Jaggi Mask which will give you Good Luck.... Also Baggi armor would help, giving you capture master. Capture master= more rewards= higher chance of plate
Good Luck!

Yes because Rathalos cant touch you with Baggi armor! Hes obviously low rank, so he'll have trouble evading.

Tbh, your screw LOOOL. i needed a plate: never got it. THEN online when i was like 25-34 I killed it with people using ala stuff and my alloy+ armor, and got one. But i made a thread asking if lr items are more common on hr quests, and they apparantly are. In this case, its a pain to get it in lr, but the hr rathalos gives SO many more out, its not even funny, i think i have like 20 or something (well, i killed/capped almost 250 so thats just me xD)

Aug 03, 12 at 11:04pm
RockofKuthian

Good Luck!

Aug 03, 12 at 9:18pm
the_FAMAS_pro

quote TTHOM96
I have done so many runs its higher than you can count, and I haven't gotten a single plate. Is there anything I can do to help better
my chances?
Ultra Lucky Cat, Cut and Carve Tail. Capture.

Aug 03, 12 at 7:31pm
TTHOM96

my chances?