Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » I need Your Oppinion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Aug 02, 12 at 11:36pmAangPro

Can anyone help me, im just wondering what i can do to improve these blademaster armour sets. Im currently going after white fatalis Z so please keep that in mind as well.

st Set:

HR9
w: Juggernaut
H: Mizhua Cap Shin
C: Mizhau Guars Shin
A: Mizhua Sleeves Shin
W: Mizhua Sash Shin
L: Mizhua Leg Wrap Shin

ice res +20
high grade earplug
farsight
frosty protection
divine protection
Stealth
TerrainDamageInc(lo)

2nd Set:
HR9
w: Chaotic Order
H: Diablo Helm Z
C: Diablo Mail Z
A: Diablo Vambraces Z
W: Diablo Coil Z
L: Diablo Greaves Z

Sharp Sword
Earplug
RA+2

3rd Set:
HR9
w: Shadow of the Moon
H: Narga Helm X
C: Narga Mail X
A: Narga Vambraces X
W: Narga tasset X
L: Narga Greaves X

Evade +2
Evade Distince Up
Earplug
Demoninc Protection :/(help)

4th set:
HR8
w: C. Blango Destructer
H: Blango Helm Z
C: Blango Mail Z
A: Blango Vambraces Z
W: Blango Tasset Z
L: Blango Greaves Z

Spirits Whim
Divine Protection
Attack up(small)
Sharp Sword
Faint Prob Halved
Cold Increase (lo)

5th Set:
HR8
w: Red Dragonsword G
H: Cean Helm Z
C: Cean Mail Z
A: Cean Vambraces Z
W: Cean Tasset Z
L: Cean Greaves Z

Sharpness +1
Sharp Sword

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 04, 12 at 2:17am
gn_x00

quote AangPro
quote gn_x00
ice res +20 = no need. just get evade+2 and/or get better at evading
farsight = except if you are leeching/game save downloader/hacker/cheater you should remember the map postition by hr 9. the zone number is a different story, but to know the zone number is useless.
divine protection = no need. just get evade+2 and/or get better at evading
Spirits Whim = i don't even understand why you gemmed this
earplug = you better don't put this together with evade+2. it's useless because roars that can be blocked with earplug can be evaded with evade+2
quote AangPro
Can anyone help me, im just wondering what i can do to improve these blademaster armour sets
DO NOT EVER gemmed in these skills to serious armor at HR 9. They are useless compared to better skills

EDIT: Ninja'd by gogengantes
and follow his advice on fatalis
fixed my narga set adding celeb jewles. Now its full narga X and with 2 slot weapon has Evade+2, Evade Distance up, and RA+2... Also, i just took out my Chamaleous shit and currently trying to get Kushala X. Ive only hunted like 7 G rank Doara's but i want it real bad. Currnetly have half the set and just wondering before working at full if you can get RA+2 with this set
firstly, Sharpness +1 on white sharpness weapon > everything (not counting the bonus attack from adrenaline or heroic).
so get that instead of RA+2
and most weapon with natural purple sharpness is bad. sharpness+1 = most needed Blademaster armor skill

Aug 03, 12 at 10:27pm
AangPro

quote gn_x00
farsight = except if you are leeching/game save downloader/hacker/cheater you should remember the map postition by hr 9. the zone number is a different story, but to know the zone number is useless.
earplug = you better don't put this together with evade+2. it's useless because roars that can be blocked with earplug can be evaded with evade+2
quote AangPro
Can anyone help me, im just wondering what i can do to improve these blademaster armour sets
DO NOT EVER gemmed in these skills to serious armor at HR 9. They are useless compared to better skills

fixed my narga set adding celeb jewles. Now its full narga X and with 2 slot weapon has Evade+2, Evade Distance up, and RA+2... Also, i just took out my Chamaleous shit and currently trying to get Kushala X. Ive only hunted like 7 G rank Doara's but i want it real bad. Currnetly have half the set and just wondering before working at full if you can get RA+2 with this set

Aug 03, 12 at 7:04pm
gn_x00

quote RaThaLoS 123 MhFu
Yeah follow gogengantes' advice on fatty. ~_~
I have to get that set even chaos bow again, but It'll be fun.
Stupid me thinking that to copy your memory stick to someonelse I had to insert mine first.... "-_-

Anyway is M3h that awesome kirin lbg?
yes. it is kirin lbg

Aug 03, 12 at 6:00pm
RaThaLoS 123 MhFu

Good xD Keeo it up!

Aug 03, 12 at 12:03pm
AangPro

and when i killed regular high rank fatalis i used a great sword. i followed some charge guide on how to hit him in the head... but at the moment i just finished round one with your bow technique its going well...

Aug 03, 12 at 11:54am
AangPro

thanks guys, i dont really have to much expierience with bow guns but im going to make a set as well as make Rajang X with king Altiriat Sword, ive hunted over 70 diablos so i should have the materials

Aug 03, 12 at 8:24am
RaThaLoS 123 MhFu

Yeah follow gogengantes' advice on fatty. ~_~
I have to get that set even chaos bow again, but It'll be fun.
Stupid me thinking that to copy your memory stick to someonelse I had to insert mine first.... "-_-

Anyway is M3h that awesome kirin lbg?

Aug 03, 12 at 12:30am
gn_x00

quote AangPro

Aug 03, 12 at 12:06am
gogengantes

Most of the best sets out there are combination sets that use several pieces of different armor.

The ceanataur Z set you should be able to gem in element attack up.

One of the best sets for GS is full Rajang X

If you want to go after fatalis I recommend gunning him

For the white fatalis I use this tactic:

First round
Akantor Chaos bow
Barrage Piercing
Lava vest X
Hermitaur Guards Z
Lava Coat X
Lava leggings X
skills: Focus, Guts, Capacity up, bomber

I use a bow in the first round because I find it easier to break his face with and to shred his wings. Using Heroics will be very benefitial here, to activate it just stand in a thunderstrike thx to guts you won't die and it'll be activated. If you died twice just keep your health above 60% and you'll never be one shotted. Break his face 4 times, shred his wings and then just keep focussing on his face untill he goes into armor mode and then it doesn't matter where you hit him anymore.

Second round and after
Mythical three-horn
Barrage Piercing
Hermitaur vest Z
Hermitaur Guards Z
Hermitaur Coat Z
Hermitaur Leggings Z
skills: recoil reduction +1, Guts, Capacity up, bomber, reloading speed -1.

Bring all lvl of clusts and materials to make more lvl 1 and 2 clusts. For the lvl 3 clusts you need the same mats you need to make LBB+ and it's better to use them for LBB+. So make sure to bring mats to make LBB and then the fishies to make them into LBB+. Whenever he flies up to the tower plant them on his landing zone and then make them explode when he lands -> massive damage. Using heroics here doesn't matter since the explosions aren't affected by it. Shoot him against his chest or on his back between his wings for maximum clust hits. IF you run out of ammo and the round isn't over you can either die 3 times (saving time but no rewards) or just fire any other ammo you have left on him and keep yourself busy untill he flies away. He should be dead at the beginning of round 3 or4 (don't quite remember how many bomb runs i needed, been a long time )

Aug 02, 12 at 11:36pm
AangPro

Can anyone help me, im just wondering what i can do to improve these blademaster armour sets. Im currently going after white fatalis Z so please keep that in mind as well.

st Set:

HR9
w: Juggernaut
H: Mizhua Cap Shin
C: Mizhau Guars Shin
A: Mizhua Sleeves Shin
W: Mizhua Sash Shin
L: Mizhua Leg Wrap Shin

ice res +20
high grade earplug
farsight
frosty protection