Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto V » Epsilon Program » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Aug 01, 12 at 10:30amRandome

This thread is technically a "Cracking the Epsilon Code" embassy here in the GTA V forum. All the Epsilon research for all GTA games takes place in the CtEC thread series.

If anyone here doesn't know what the Epsilon Program is, feel free to consult the frequently updated massive "Myepsilon Daily News" Epsilon database at: http://sites.google.com/site/programmeepsilonproject/

The reason I made this thread is to bring news of the latest update at the official Epsilon Program site! R* added a sentence where they invite people to follow them on Twitter:

quote http://www.epsilonprogram.com/
Follow us on The Twitter: http://twitter.com/EpsilonismToday
This and many other things prove that R* will surely continue the largest myth in GTA history, that has made an appearance in many GTA games!

"Epsilon - a great way to live!"

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 03, 13 at 1:11pm
Randome

They've updated the Epsilon site ( http://www.epsilonprogram.com/ ) to let us know they've chosen 5 people for the game.

I thought they'd get a crowd of like 20.

Jun 05, 13 at 10:47am
Disenchanted

yeah a few people posted about that in another thread a few days ago

Jun 04, 13 at 2:39pm
Paranoid Android

Did anyone else get an e-mail from Epsilon/R* saying that you're being "considered to attend our Los Santos enlightenment seminar"? I'm guessing this is the result of the thing we filled out some time ago.

May 14, 13 at 11:18am
Randome

quote IAN_M
San Andreas ... is still the greatest game ever.
According to some statistics, San Andreas is still between the top 10'th and top 15'th most played PC game. The GTA IV series games only made it to something like the top 40'th for a few months after release.

May 14, 13 at 10:08am
IAN_M

quote Randome
Yeah, I guess. Also, San Andreas was new back then, so it made sense that everybody would check things out for themselves and look for every myth with out questioning it.
Also, San Andreas in my mind was, and is still the greatest game ever. Which some people may agree with, which is why they went out searching. Cause it was fun.

Apr 28, 13 at 4:40pm
magsasaka

heh there should be another ingame religion that opposes the Epsilonists.. let's call them the Deltans
they chose their name solely because it goes before Epsilon in the greek alphabet.
they worshop the Force of Delta
they are extremists and are majorly sponsored by Ammunition
they are there, where there are Epsilonists doing religios protests and they go against them.

Apr 28, 13 at 2:31pm
Randome

https://twitter.com/EpsilonismToday

quote 3 of the last Epsilon tweets
  • Paradigm ending may be coming soon. Invest so we can learn together.
  • Prepare for unique membership opportunity! #saveable!
  • In 24 hours, we will begin our spring recruitment drive for all theses! #AntiThesesNotWelcome!
I recently bought a hat from the R* site, so I'd like to think I have invested. Have any of you?

Apr 25, 13 at 9:00am
magsasaka

quote Randome
Nah. He shouldn't get killed. That would end it. Any good story or mystery has an open end.

A better option for the end of your story would be if the cult leader would do a short speech where he justifies his actions and never admits to any scam. Then at the climactic end of his speech (as the storm in the background becomes more powerful with more lightning and stuff), lightning hits some antenna or something at the top of the building (every tall building has a lightning rod), Michael looks over his shoulder at the large lightning rod, because maybe he mistaked the last closest lightning hit for a gunshot, or something and when he looks back the cult guy is gone. He runs to the side of the building but sees nothing. Then it's revealed to the player that the cult guy escaped with a light blue parachute that has a big Epsilon logo on it.
haha right, he sneakily parachutes away then gets hit by lightning. but survives.

Apr 25, 13 at 8:17am
Randome

Nah. He shouldn't get killed. That would end it. Any good story or mystery has an open end.

A better option for the end of your story would be if the cult leader would do a short speech where he justifies his actions and never admits to any scam. Then at the climactic end of his speech (as the storm in the background becomes more powerful with more lightning and stuff), lightning hits some antenna or something at the top of the building (every tall building has a lightning rod), Michael looks over his shoulder at the large lightning rod, because maybe he mistaked the last closest lightning hit for a gunshot, or something and when he looks back the cult guy is gone. He runs to the side of the building but sees nothing. Then it's revealed to the player that the cult guy escaped with a light blue parachute that has a big Epsilon logo on it.

Apr 25, 13 at 5:29am
magsasaka

quote Master
quote magsasaka
would be funny if there was a mission where u have to protect the cult leader from an angry mob of people who felt they were scammed
This gave me a thought - it'd be hilarious if Michael loses his wealth to Epsilon from his wife or son or whoever joining.
hahah funny
continuing to my idea
..a mission where u have to protect the cult leader from an angry mob of people who felt they were scammed..
given that Michael lost all his wealth to Epsilon from his wife or son or whoever joined, he leads the cult leader
to the top of a skyscraper, ready to execute him. The weather is harsh, a violent roar could be heard, it's the sound of heavy rain and strong winds.. the cult leader is standing by the edge of the tall building, michael points his pistol at him. Lightning strikes and hits the cult leader right in the crown, burning his flesh, then he falls..

up to the gamer how he interprets that