Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » New Super Mario Bros. 2 » Mario or Luigi? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Mario MK8 Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Aug 01, 12 at 1:45amKokoro

Who would you see yourself using more in the game? For me, I'm not sure. Like the other recent Mario games, I can see myself shifting between them a lot.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 27, 12 at 11:50pm
John234MKWii

Don't worry Virtue, if you play enough NSMB2 each day, you'll unlock Luigi.

Aug 27, 12 at 7:13pm
Virtue

I'm not even far enough on my file to play as Luigi yet. I'm so slow...

Aug 27, 12 at 6:05pm
Thrawn

Now that I've completed the game I've been playing as Luigi.

Aug 26, 12 at 3:00am
John234MKWii

I've been starting to use Luigi now after using Mario about 85% of the time in the first 4 worlds. Up to the middle of World 8 right now.

Aug 26, 12 at 2:36am
Kokoro

Well, just as I thought I would before the game came out, I've been been using both Mario and Luigi almost equally.

Aug 25, 12 at 7:06pm
John234MKWii

Well, I know it's not all about the posts that put you in the neo hall of fame, but at least I'm a member right now. And, Pikachu, looks like my post count went up again, more than 32 characters.

Aug 25, 12 at 6:59pm
Pikachu

Whelp if you make posts under 75 words or so, your post count won't be going up anytime soon. ._.

Aug 25, 12 at 6:21pm
John234MKWii

As much as I have time, Pikachu. Better get my post count up. It's really personal preference, but I'd say that 55% would say Luigi, and 45% would say Mario.

Aug 25, 12 at 6:10pm
Pikachu

How many times are you going to respond to the same thread? O.o

And I prefer Mario. Never was a fan of Luigi.

Aug 20, 12 at 11:00pm
John234MKWii

Luigi, only just, because Mario is too much in the limelight.