Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » Treasure Chests » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Jul 31, 12 at 10:05pmVicarious

So how much time have you spent so far FlowMotioning around searching for chests in hidden locations? Granted I have only just reached Traverse Town I probably have already spent a good 5-10 minutes looking around. I know KH 1 was and SQUEENIX in general are great at hiding treasures so I can't help myself.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 06, 12 at 4:45pm
SpartanNinja

quote Knight Saziel
Chest hunting is a lot of fun for me.
Oh sorry I worded that a little harshly, I was merely stating its not in my interests lol, at least not for this game, most RPGs have some cool and one of a kind items but this just doesn't and so the fun for me is finding the item itself and not the chest its in. To each their own though.

Aug 06, 12 at 4:29pm
Knight Saziel

quote SpartanNinja
quote Knight Saziel

I spent around 8-9 hours just in Traverse Town. This game is going to take me a while...
Wow seriously?... Even on standard you can get 7 trophies without even trying and get the secret ending. And all the aforementioned commands and recipes can be learned without chest hunting. I don't know its just not worth it for me. Theres more fun things to do like training spirits and farming materials. Especially my Tyranto Rex and Ryu Dragon and R&R Seal.
Chest hunting is a lot of fun for me.

Aug 06, 12 at 3:28pm
SpartanNinja

quote Knight Saziel

I spent around 8-9 hours just in Traverse Town. This game is going to take me a while...
Wow seriously?... Even on standard you can get 7 trophies without even trying and get the secret ending. And all the aforementioned commands and recipes can be learned without chest hunting. I don't know its just not worth it for me. Theres more fun things to do like training spirits and farming materials. Especially my Tyranto Rex and Ryu Dragon and R&R Seal.

Aug 06, 12 at 12:51pm
Sonic Flash

Treasure chest hunting is as it always was; rewarding to those who hunt and snoop.
Atleast they have them arranged in a grid in the journal thing so you can reference a FAQ later to find a specific one.

Aug 06, 12 at 12:37pm
Legendary Boss Hunter

I've been spending the last 15 hours in my game grinding while I look for Treasure Chests. So far I've gotten about 80% of the treasure chests in each world. And now I'm running out of places to check. I at least got 100% of the treasures in The World That Never Was for both Riku and Sora.

Aug 06, 12 at 9:36am
canderson

quote Knight Saziel
Wow, really? If that's the case, you better add a few more hours when you get to the other Worlds. xD

As for me, I usually try to collect as many Treasure Chests while playing. There are certain abilities that can only be obtained in these chests such as commands and recipes. Thankfully I ended up collecting the majority of them when looking at the percentage of treasure obtained on the World Map.

Aug 06, 12 at 9:06am
Gotenks

quote Knight Saziel
You're just really digging deep to find them.

I'll probably do the same but I want to progress in the game a little before I kind of backtrack to look for all of the items though I already have a good amount.

Aug 03, 12 at 9:07pm
Knight Saziel

Aug 01, 12 at 4:54pm
SoraCloud

quote The Pursuit

Oh yeah I have found some pretty sweet items in chests. So it is a gamble that is worth the effort.

I remember that from FFXII, twas quite ridiculous my friend.

I mean come one who doesn't like looking at for chests, ahem.

That thing from FFXII was just bs, but I'm pretty sure something that stupid would never be put into a SE game ever again.

Aug 01, 12 at 3:42pm
Vicarious

quote soracloud08
That's the exact same reason from The Pursuit why I always look for all the treasure chests, just for the satisfaction that I got every treasure chest that there is. And sometimes you even get surprised by finding some really good items.

That same reason was why I couldn't get the best weapon in FFXII because of the ridiculously
stupid way that you had to get it.

Oh yeah I have found some pretty sweet items in chests. So it is a gamble that is worth the effort.

I remember that from FFXII, twas quite ridiculous my friend.