Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft – Pocket Edition » I NEED to find wheat but I can't find it ANYWHERE!!!!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Party Bomb Cow Tipper Explosive Diamond Emerald Ender Eye Ender Pearl Lurker Archer Miner No-Brainer

hideOriginal Post

Jul 31, 12 at 1:31pm

I need. Wheat but I have no idea where to find it. Can SOMEONE please tell me!?!?!?!?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 15, 13 at 12:15pm
PokemonPalkia789

Get a hoe and hoe the grass, there is like 1/10 chance of getting them (in survival)
In creative your will find the crop in the inventory so you hoe the grass and place the crop down and then you bonemeal plant

Jan 22, 13 at 2:47am
AlwaysHackin

For ppl who say no wheat WRONG there's bread ;D

Nov 27, 12 at 9:54pm
Jorden

Get a hoe and just tap the grass. Keep repeating this until seeds pop up. Make a hollow 10x10 square of dirt in the water so that water can't flow over it and then drain out all of the water. Make blocks inside but one block down for a platform.Plant the seeds in the platform and (use bonemeal to make it grow faster, "optional." Break upper blocks to let water flow in and there's your wheat.

Nov 27, 12 at 9:54pm
Jorden

Get a hoe and just tap the grass. Keep repeating this until seeds pop up. Make a hollow 10x10 square of dirt in the water so that water can't flow over it and then drain out all of the water. Make blocks inside but one block down for a platform.Plant the seeds in the platform and (use bonemeal to make it grow faster, "optional." Break upper blocks to let water flow in and there's your wheat.

Sep 02, 12 at 4:05pm
iFeelLikeA.FREAK.

in pocket edition, you cannot find wheat. sorry!

Aug 22, 12 at 12:43pm
Cheeseman

There is no way yet, but it is going to be in the next update that is coming sometime in September!

Aug 18, 12 at 3:00pm
IxeXpxI

Yeah, i had this problem to, i hope they update this soon

Aug 17, 12 at 9:05pm
sniper fi

bonemeal + saplings = ONLY FARMING POSSIBLE ):<

Aug 16, 12 at 9:47pm
Superserperior12

Well if u see grass hit it and seeds will come out random with a hoe plant them use bone meal to grow it faster hit it you will get more seeds and wheat

And your welcome :3

Aug 14, 12 at 3:21pm
As

There is none