Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » how to kill g-ranked kezu » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos
Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 29, 12 at 11:32pmroy.milla

hi guys i need tips to kill g-rank kezu without using range, dual sword, long sword, lance, gunlance, HH. cause i don't know how to use them, only hammer greatsword. any idea how to kill it???

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 02, 12 at 10:09pm
AangPro

Raw power hammers are the best. I used the Tigrex Hammer threw all of G-rank* when i wasnt using a LS. But Armour wise Cean S or Z are both really good armour sets

Aug 02, 12 at 8:50pm
gn_x00

element don't work much for hammer. you better go with full raw.
narga weapons + cean s armor will do perfectly fine until hr 8 or hr 9

Aug 02, 12 at 4:48pm
MarioJr64

quote AangPro
there arnt really any good fire hammers , so if you on g-rank you should be able to get a pretty strong and sharp hammer. Id prefer maybe the Tigrex hammer. Its damage is over 1100 and can easily reach the purple sharpness level.
Regulation GunHammer. Use it with Sharpness +1 and it will out damage the Tigrex hammer. Sure, it can't get purple sharpness, but it doesn't have the horrible negative affinity. It also upgrades to the best fire hammer in the game.

I personally would just use the Onslaught Hammer, because it's incredibly powerful and easy to make if you don't feel like farming much. It would last you a long time through G-Rank, and can get purple sharpness with Sharpness +1.

Aug 02, 12 at 2:05pm
AangPro

i also use hammers so i can probably help you, there arnt really any good fire hammers, so if you on g-rank you should be able to get a pretty strong and sharp hammer. Id prefer maybe the Tigrex hammer. Its damage is over 1100 and can easily reach the purple sharpness level.Also when it shoots the shock out of its mouth just try to charge pound the side of its head or one of his legs. when you knock him over just triple pound his face

Jul 31, 12 at 11:33am
yodude1026

i recomend wyvern blade silver...

Jul 30, 12 at 10:41pm
gn_x00

quote PhantomTsuki
Use a GS, because hammer bounces off everywhere except the head unless you have white+ sharpness.
not true if you use super pound. and with hammer, you should be hitting the head (when it is turning), the head (when it is doing its electro ball attack), the head (after the electric shield), the head (when it is KO-ed)

and that's all with charged attack or super pound (except the one when it is KO-ed)

Jul 30, 12 at 10:08pm
PhantomTsuki

Use a GS, because hammer bounces off everywhere except the head unless you have white+ sharpness.

Jul 30, 12 at 7:32pm
XtremeBladesta

Well, it depends. I personally don't think I've ever fought e Khezu with either a Hammer os a Greatsword. Which one are you better with? My advice would be to probably go with the GS, since it can block the roars. Always aim for the head if you can, as I believe that's its weakest point. However, depending on the weapon you're using, you can also hit the wings while it's doing the Electro-Shield thing. I would have to agree with the advice to try out your strategies against lower rank Khezus, see if you can hit the wings while it's shielded and what-not.

Jul 30, 12 at 6:04pm
gn_x00

lightning sac = g-rank khezu

Jul 30, 12 at 10:34am
roy.milla

and tnx for the tips i will try my best