Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Animal Crossing 3DS - Release Date + any info you would like to share? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jul 28, 12 at 9:27pmWheatley9310

Hi there forum! Just a very excited AC player awaiting the relaase of this new title!

If anyone is aware of the Australian release date
and/or any info that has been leaked please share as I will greatfully appreciate =)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 29, 12 at 9:40pm
Arietta

quote Fluidity
Not quite. Q stands for quarter. There are four quarters in a year, therefore each "Q" consists of three months:

Q1: Jan-Mar
    Q2: Apr-June
    Q3: Jul-Sept
    Q4: Oct-Dec

So no, Q2 is between April and June, but you were close.

*Facepalms* Right, right. Math fail, sorry . Thx you Katie!

Makes me glad I was wrong and everything is just one month earlier than what I expected. Actually the chances I will be in vacation when this game gets released are high! Hopefully it will come before Europe like it's been the trend since like forever.

Jul 29, 12 at 9:18pm
Wheatley9310

Hoping this comes out soon Im alreaddy dying of anticipation! =D

Jul 29, 12 at 6:34pm
Fluidity

Not quite. Q stands for quarter. There are four quarters in a year, therefore each "Q" consists of three months:

Q1: Jan-Mar
    Q2: Apr-June
    Q3: Jul-Sept
    Q4: Oct-Dec

So no, Q2 is between April and June, but you were close.

Jul 29, 12 at 2:19pm
Arietta

quote Justin
As far as I'm aware, this was the last thread regarding any information on any release dates for this game.

Awesome to see you're passionate about this game. :> I'm sure you'll find yourself among others equally excited!
Just to be sure, Q2 means somewhere between May and August, right?

Jul 28, 12 at 9:34pm
Wheatley9310

Thank you for a fast reply and you can bet my gates will be open everyday, Online just makes this game amazing!

Jul 28, 12 at 9:33pm
Justin

As far as I'm aware, this was the last thread regarding any information on any release dates for this game.

Awesome to see you're passionate about this game. :> I'm sure you'll find yourself among others equally excited!

Jul 28, 12 at 9:27pm
Wheatley9310

Hi there forum! Just a very excited AC player awaiting the relaase of this new title!

If anyone is aware of the Australian release date
and/or any info that has been leaked please share as I will greatfully appreciate =)