Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » New Super Mario Bros. 2 » Countdown until release. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Mario MK8 Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Jul 28, 12 at 6:10amThrawn

Three weeks and one day to go guys. So who is excited and ready for another 2D Mario adventure?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 24, 12 at 2:26pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, like me, I didn't get the game until like, the 21st and yet I already have 19,396 coins.

Aug 24, 12 at 4:27am
Gotenks

Not everyone has the money to buy games on their launch date.

Aug 23, 12 at 10:39pm
John234MKWii

Man, the worldwide total coin count is already 36 billion, yet there's some people on neo who don't even have the game.

Aug 23, 12 at 9:24pm
Fluidity

D:

What are you waiting for? Save your money, rob a bank, steal one, Idc. Just get one now before you miss out on anything else. ;_;

Virtue: Needed more...emphasis!

Aug 23, 12 at 9:19pm
Charlie

If I had a 3DS I would of already has this game probably.

Aug 23, 12 at 4:04am
Gotenks

That still doesn't explain how getting a digital copy on the same day as the physical copies release is cheating.

And sometimes stores accidentally release a game earlier and people get the game early. Not the persons fault but the stores fault. Besides it was Mario Kart Wii, not much to spoil there.

Aug 22, 12 at 10:49pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, remember some guy from Spain got MKWii way before us even if you were getting it as early as possible. He leaked the info which sorta gave it all away.

Aug 22, 12 at 7:52pm
Virtue

I wouldn't really call it cheating either, since it is an official download and all. If someone managed to get the game through illegal means I can see where you're coming from. But the Saturday download was as fair as possible.

Aug 22, 12 at 4:56am
Gotenks

How is it cheating? The game is released on the shop the same day as the physical copy. =/

Aug 21, 12 at 11:31pm
John234MKWii

Well, the digital copy's good because it has the convience of just simply downloading it from the 3DS. But you feel like you're cheating when you get the game first so that's why I prefer the physical copy.