Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » New Super Mario Bros. 2 » *SPOILERS* First 54 Minutes of the Game » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Mario MK8 Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Jul 28, 12 at 4:56amGotenks

So as you may or may not know, New Super Mario Bros. 2 is out now in Japan(lucky!) and someone has uploaded 54 minutes of the game seen here:

Now I won't be watching the video, but for anyone who wants to be spoiled then here you go.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 02, 12 at 12:46am
John234MKWii

Imo, Star Coins that you can't even clearly see were the harder ones to get. Star Coins just lying there would just be way too easy.

Aug 02, 12 at 12:39am
Kokoro

Well, personally, I'm glad they replaced the Red Coins with the Star Coins. But yeah, sometimes they put those Star Coins in places you wouldn't even think to look, like hidden places that looks like a wall, but it's not.

Aug 01, 12 at 12:59am
John234MKWii

Yeah, another thing that made these New Super Mario games good was the Star Coins, plus it was a challenge to get them. Like collecting the Red Coins.

Aug 01, 12 at 12:57am
Kokoro

Well, on these games, usually it's only the Star Coins I need help on and I've actually used YouTube videos to help getting the Star Coins on the other recent Mario games.

Jul 31, 12 at 1:30am
John234MKWii

It's good for some people who need help from the pros but like I've said in my previous 2 posts in this thread, Japanese are showing off so the whole world can admire them because they were the first ones to get the game. So unfair....:nothappy

Jul 31, 12 at 1:19am
Kokoro

quote canderson
I guess the most important thing for some of those guys is to be the first to complete the game and upload it on Youtube for everyone to see, rather than taking their sweet time to enjoy whatever this game has to offer.

Oh dear, the castle themes are annoying now that they included the "bah" sound in them as well. >_<
I would consider uploading gameplay videos to YouTube if only I knew how to record 3DS games properly. I can only record off off regular consoles.

Jul 30, 12 at 10:39pm
John234MKWii

WTF?!? They included the 'bah' sound in the castles as well?!? Man, that was so annoying in NSMBW. It's not about who's the best at Mario games, it's about how much you enjoy this privilege of playing video games. Japanese think they're so awesome that the whole world wants to see them play NSMB2.

Jul 29, 12 at 11:14pm
canderson

I guess the most important thing for some of those guys is to be the first to complete the game and upload it on Youtube for everyone to see, rather than taking their sweet time to enjoy whatever this game has to offer.

Oh dear, the castle themes are annoying now that they included the "bah" sound in them as well. >_<

Jul 29, 12 at 11:07pm
Kokoro

quote Virtue
I dont understand that either. I mean, why bother if you're going to finish the game that fast? I'd rather just take my time and collect the extras along the way. Espicially with this game, which is more so about the features within the game, rather than simply reaching the final boss.
Yeah, same here. I at least try to collect things along the way, rather than just playing the game to get the final boss. That way, it will be a little easier when you go back later to collect everything.

Jul 29, 12 at 10:39pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, it's not a race to see if you can finish the game first and become Japanese think they're so cool.