Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale » Stages you want to see » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 28, 12 at 1:21amKokoro

What are some stages you would like to see that have not already been confirmed? I would like to see a Tekken themed stage myself.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 30, 12 at 11:29pm
Swampasaur

MUST HAVE MEDIEVIL STAGE!!!

Nov 30, 12 at 12:59pm
Aragorn Vzla

I'll like to see the entrance to Shambhala from Uncharted 2 as a lvl. Maybe at the middle of the match it starts falling off like in the ending of the game and you have to keep scrolling like in Alden's tower. Or maybe the train from Uncharted 2 would be nice too.

Nov 12, 12 at 11:42am
Stodie

Dante
Sir Dan
Fat Princess
Heihachi
Nariko
Toro

I think these are all the characters that don't have their own stages or any representation in any of the existing ones. I could be wrong though. I'd especially love to see a Medieval stage (maybe the Hilltop Mausoleum).

Oct 28, 12 at 5:39am
Agent Mo

The pod from LBP. It would be like the basic stage with no interactivity XD Could also be a good tutorial stage too.

Oct 28, 12 at 1:39am
flyingfish27

quote NapoleonDos
Anyone into a more interactive stage, like the Wario stages in Smash Bros?
That'd be great! The only one I can think of is happy/sad/neutral Mushroom Forest from Tombi (I call it what I want!).

Oct 25, 12 at 2:07pm
NapoleonDos

Anyone into a more interactive stage, like the Wario stages in Smash Bros?

Oct 23, 12 at 1:44pm
flyingfish27

A Tomba level such as The Village of All Beginnings or Mushroom Forest. Dragon Shores from Spyro, a desert level from Journey.

Sep 22, 12 at 2:36pm
nnnddd101010

I hope we get one big stage, like Hyrule Temple in melee/brawl,

Sep 22, 12 at 10:47am
AgatioGanon

Tekken Stage

Racoon City ( if we get a Resedent Evil character )

Fear stage ( if Alma is put in )

Assassin's Creed stage ( if Ezio is put in )

Could Shadow Mosses Island be put in since Raiden's in it?

Sep 11, 12 at 4:49am
JacqueseVonRIP

What spider? Is there a spider in the stage? I only saw Specter messing with one of the machines (which I guess means he won't be a character).