Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » mh tri hack » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jul 27, 12 at 8:32amhitman9992

Hey I need help on mh tri. I'm looking for a hacker to help me with some simple stuff.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 08, 13 at 10:46pm
SirSolly

quote hitman9992
Hey I need help on mh tri. I'm looking for a hacker to help me with some simple stuff.
Dude don't do that. I'll help u out. Look for me at Recruiting. The name is SirSolly.

Apr 08, 13 at 10:38pm
tomba nook nook

I could help u in ur hunt.

Jan 25, 13 at 11:00am
Kevin-King of Hunter

Hello its your lucky day my friend
i am a master hacker that can and will grant oaa your fatatsys.
Hr.999 invinsibility, no knock back, 1 hit kill, kill other players in one hit, troll
anything.
Player Search me
Player Name: Kevin
ID:?
Hr.999
im ussually on only during week days 6pm.-8pm.
US servers only
(if your gonna want to come to me for help do it fast for this mesage will problably be blocked or or removed for hacking advertisment or something like that)
ty

Dec 04, 12 at 5:36pm
RockofKuthian

Loool that's actually hilarious xP

Dec 03, 12 at 4:08pm
Kholdstare

quote jordster110
guys i really need help hacking i just want to be level 999 sso i unlock all the quests iv done it on solo but i relly dont want to do it all over again please help asap
funny things is, you still have to redo all the quests, the urgents will just be available immediately after completeing the required quests. A

Nov 29, 12 at 11:53am
jordster110

guys i really need help hacking i just want to be level 999 sso i unlock all the quests iv done it on solo but i relly dont want to do it all over again please help asap

Sep 09, 12 at 4:59pm
GeckoCookie

... Wow. Just wow. (not in a good way

Sep 09, 12 at 12:36pm
omega199919

booho i made a person from hr 2 to hr 56 in 3 days only playing in the afternoon now what did you say about hackers

Jul 30, 12 at 5:24pm
GeckoCookie

Ah. I once heard that from a great man... So should I say stupid cheating noobs?

Jul 30, 12 at 3:08pm
Ignacio

quote GeckoCookie
THEN YOU ASK ME AND MEH ANGUISH (P) FOR HELP DAMMIT. HACKERS SUCK. Only texture hacks are ok.

RAGE over.

Cookie time!
Ummmm you cant really say that about real hackers...those 1 hit kill n00bs arent hackers theyre just people who beleive themselves more powerful for the simple fact that they can enter some codes and follow instructions, so dont say hackers suck...what hackers do is simply expand the game when the original game is not fun enough for them to keep playing not diminsh it by making things easier for them and for everyone else