Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Mario Kart 7 » Who has every glider? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jul 27, 12 at 6:33amThrawn

So who has unlocked every glider in the game? I've unlocked quite a few but I'm still short. The last one I unlocked was the beast glider.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 07, 12 at 1:28am
Kokoro

I don't think I've ever gotten all of them.

Aug 06, 12 at 3:01pm
SR

[spoiler=][/spoiler]Same Hear... i may not be the best but i can beat a lot of people in mario kart 7

Jul 30, 12 at 5:43pm
Thrawn

quote Zeezow
The only one I'm missing is the Gold glider right now... the Beast Glider was last for me to be unlocked and it's the one I've been using o:
Well this explains that the beast glider is not the last one.

Jul 30, 12 at 1:10pm
canderson

For the Gold Glider you can get it from StreetPassing 100 people or by collecting 10,000 coins.
The Beast Glider was from getting 5,000 coins, so that should give you an idea on how long it may take you to unlock the Gold Glider. xD

With that said, I'm only missing the Gold Glider. I have about 5500 coins, so it'll take a while.

Jul 28, 12 at 7:51am
Zeezow

The only one I'm missing is the Gold glider right now... the Beast Glider was last for me to be unlocked and it's the one I've been using o:

Jul 28, 12 at 6:51am
Thrawn

quote FuNcHeEsE
Beast Glider is the last glider you unlock by coins. Did you get any parts from Streetpass?
I have the beast glider. I guess that shows how much I know

I haven't unlocked anything via street pass yet.

Jul 28, 12 at 6:41am
FuNcHeEsE

Beast Glider is the last glider you unlock by coins. Did you get any parts from Streetpass?

Jul 28, 12 at 5:51am
Thrawn

quote Gotenks
Can't say I have unlocked all of them. I don't even think I have 3,000 coins. I should get back to it.
Yeah it's the same with me. I really should try to collect more coins to unlock stuff.

Jul 28, 12 at 4:21am
Gotenks

Can't say I have unlocked all of them. I don't even think I have 3,000 coins. I should get back to it.

Jul 27, 12 at 6:33am
Thrawn

So who has unlocked every glider in the game? I've unlocked quite a few but I'm still short. The last one I unlocked was the beast glider.