Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » need help G-rank Urgent NaraKuga » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Jul 26, 12 at 12:15amguga

Can someone please give me some ideas with custom armour sets to beat this guy? i can still remember that i was having trouble with the felyne elder narakuga. please help

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 07, 12 at 9:59pm
Aangpro

I always use evade +2 when fighting narga, and his stupid tail slam still gets me on occasion, but the first time I fought g rank narga I was using susano blade I think but I don't reall remember... It could have been wyvern blade maple as well

Aug 04, 12 at 4:21pm
gn_x00

quote PhantomTsuki
You see, I'm right in front of him, finishing a superpound or SnS combo, and he gets into prowler mode. Before I can roll out, he jumps half a second after getting into prowler. I can only guard, and if I start my roll, I get hit during the animation. That's the only attack I have problems with.
if he looks at your right, you roll to your left. usually I got caught with his body if you roll to the direction he is facing to. well, need timing to do it right

Aug 01, 12 at 11:07pm
PhantomTsuki

You see, I'm right in front of him, finishing a superpound or SnS combo, and he gets into prowler mode. Before I can roll out, he jumps half a second after getting into prowler. I can only guard, and if I start my roll, I get hit during the animation. That's the only attack I have problems with.

Aug 01, 12 at 8:26pm
gn_x00

Moment Of Invisibility/Invunerability = evade monster's attack by rolling through the attack

the easiest one is Narga's tail swipe, Rath's fire balls, Khezu thunder ball

Aug 01, 12 at 7:41pm
Squidward

quote gn_x00
not sure which attack that you mean, but no attack from Narga that can't be evaded with MoI (I hear that the tail slam can be evaded with evade+2 but the others can be evaded without any skill). if it is really unavoidable, it is because your position and or your evading is not good enough yet. so, it's better to just practice your evade.
sorry noob question
whats MoI ?

Aug 01, 12 at 12:21am
gn_x00

not sure which attack that you mean, but no attack from Narga that can't be evaded with MoI (I hear that the tail slam can be evaded with evade+2 but the others can be evaded without any skill). if it is really unavoidable, it is because your position and or your evading is not good enough yet. so, it's better to just practice your evade.

Jul 31, 12 at 11:22pm
PhantomTsuki

quote gn_x00
nah. there's 2 pattern of the tail slam. Assuming you are precisely in the middle (if you're a bit in right or left, just make sure to roll to the side which is closer to you):
when in rage mode, you must roll right since the tail slam is a bit to your left
when not in rage mode, you must roll left since the tail slam is a bit to your right

Kudos to you, sir. Now I have problems with the point-blank, unavoidable pouncing. Any good tips?

Jul 31, 12 at 6:18pm
gn_x00

quote yodude1026
his tail slam is his biggest op move just try and get familiar with his little roar before he does it..... he probably get u cus he can predict where you ll roll... i have the full narga bladesmaster set with evade plus and evade 2 but he still gets me almost everytime
nah. there's 2 pattern of the tail slam. Assuming you are precisely in the middle (if you're a bit in right or left, just make sure to roll to the side which is closer to you):
when in rage mode, you must roll right since the tail slam is a bit to your left
when not in rage mode, you must roll left since the tail slam is a bit to your right

and please don't revive old thread

Jul 31, 12 at 11:23am
yodude1026

quote guga
Can someone please give me some ideas with custom armour sets to beat this guy? i can still remember that i was having trouble with the felyne elder narakuga. please help
his tail slam is his biggest op move just try and get familiar with his little roar before he does it..... he probably get u cus he can predict where you ll roll... i have the full narga bladesmaster set with evade plus and evade 2 but he still gets me almost everytime

Jul 26, 12 at 11:50pm
gn_x00

kill more narga or capture.