Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » IMPORTANT: How to check if someone is PayPal Verified » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 26, 12 at 12:11amherpderpseller

Somebody sent me a PM about this, so thought I'd share how to do it.

1) First you need somebody's email address...
( Let's use potato@potato.com as an example. )

2) Go to PayPal, and log in

3) Copy and paste this url: https://www.paypal.com/verified/pal=username@emailhost.com

4) Replace "username@emailhost.com" with the person's email address
( In the example, it'd be https://www.paypal.com/verified/pal=potato@potato.com )

5) The resulting page will show whether or not that email is linked to a verified PayPal account.
( It will show potato@potato.com is NOT Verified in bold, red letters. )

Instructions taken from this page: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080327111017AAC5Pc1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 21, 14 at 10:34pm
Bryan Lee

Thanks dude. This still very useful!!

May 08, 14 at 2:46am
rageofdemons

thanks

May 07, 14 at 11:18pm
San Jyv

How to check if someone is PayPal Verified without doing login.

Apr 02, 14 at 10:21am
bigdhoffman

Free bump for this! scammers should all get burned to death! Ive been scammed but I fibd that doing an unathourized claim when it happens gives you your money back! Keep this in mind!

Apr 01, 14 at 8:49am
am

bumppp

Jul 21, 13 at 9:26am
pureblood

i got scammed even the buyer is verified. payment got reversed.

Dec 02, 12 at 8:38pm
JA5ON

I actually just tried this and it didn't show any results. Does that mean they are not verified?

Also, what are the risks with dealing with someond who is not verified? I looked through paypal about this and it just says that they are restricted to the amount of money they can transfer.

Dec 02, 12 at 7:51pm
JA5ON

Thanks for the good info. All sellers should check out their buyers before selling. Unless you don't like getting out what you put in.

Dec 02, 12 at 7:15pm
chrizmrock

im trying to sell my account but how do i trust someone and get pay pal to work

Nov 30, 12 at 9:43pm
robtipu

anything will help if the seller or buyer is verified paypall?