Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » KH:3D Multiplayer? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Jul 25, 12 at 5:00pmVonDoom

So on the nintendo website under No. of players it says "2 players simultaneous". Will this game have a multiplayer mode then? Or is that incorrect info on Nintendo's part?

Link if you want to see: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/lMsdY4sAuNaMvikXHPN53UOKQYL-5UM8

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 28, 12 at 12:11pm
Sigma

quote GaTheZakk
I liked the 328 days multiplayer, at least I gould play as Larxene in that one.
    358* Days

I know what you mean though. I'm not necessarily disappointed, because I knew it was coming, but it still would be pretty cool to have, one way or another.

Sep 27, 12 at 11:12pm
AgatioGanon

Another reason why I'm very dissapointed in this game, this Multiplayer sucks.

I liked the 328 days multiplayer, at least I could play as Larxene in that one.

Aug 01, 12 at 1:17pm
SoraCloud

Eh, multiplayer for KH doesn't really matter to me. I usually prefer my RPG experience to stay a single player solitary thing, like the co-op thing mentioned above would probably be terrible imo, but if it were like for minigames then the multiplayer would be all right, but that's as far as I would like it to go.

Aug 01, 12 at 11:28am
nathanx

if it is local i am sooooo lucky cuz i have 2 friends across the street that are gonna buy the game soon

Jul 30, 12 at 9:29am
w111j

quote Rabla
Tin-Pin over Wi-Fi... c'mooon sequel.

This needs to happen. ouo

But yeah, wow, this is sad that the only Multiplayer is having your Dreameaters battle someone else's. My sister's getting the game too so I thought we'd both have a good time trying out a bit of Multiplayer at some point, but... I'm not so sure anymore. ono

Jul 27, 12 at 10:20pm
Sigma

That would be SO COOL if there was a multiplayer like that. They would, however, essentially need to make the game much harder to be able tl implement something like that. But even if it was harder, it would still be fun. x3

Jul 27, 12 at 10:11pm
Legendary Boss Hunter

Sigma, it's something I wished I wasn't right about. And yes, Japanese people are lucky that most game companies are based around Japan.

And now I can imagine a KH3 where all your partners consist around other Keyblade wielders that have been shown throughout the series. Then something like that could be turn into 3 player online co-op. That would pretty awesome, but very unlikely to happen.

Jul 27, 12 at 8:43pm
Sigma

quote Legendary Boss Hunter
You THINK they're becoming Nintendo? I'm sorry to tell you but they're already there. With all their Final Mix crap.
    You're right about that. It sucks that all game companies are based in Japan, it makes it so that Japan gets ALL of the good stuff. It's kind of annoying tbh. :/ An online multiplayer for KH would seriously be so much fun.

Jul 27, 12 at 8:16am
Legendary Boss Hunter

You THINK they're becoming Nintendo? I'm sorry to tell you but they're already there. With all their Final Mix crap.

Jul 27, 12 at 7:53am
Sigma

quote Rabla
Hey fun fact, there was Wi-Fi multiplayer in Birth by Sleep.
They removed it from the english localisation.

Well isn't that just great. It wouldn't have been too hard to just, oh, I don't know, keep the WiFi feature?

I think Square is turning into Nintendo and giving everything to Japan, then nothing to us.