Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy XV » Requests, Feedback, and Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Jul 25, 12 at 12:21pmVicarious

I have a feeling that this forum will quickly pick up as soon as we receive a release date so I want to make sure the forum is great for everyone.

Any requests guys? A GD maybe?

Section Moderator

Aurora

Profile | PM

Category Moderators

Dragoon

Profile | PM

LOD-squa

Profile | PM

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 31, 14 at 3:19pm
Aurora

Hi everyone!

I'm the RPG PS4 section moderator, currently the only section moderator for this forum, so feel free to bug me about any forum-related stuff.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread and indeed the forum, and you may even see me around in here a bit.

Dec 08, 13 at 7:12am
JacqueseVonRIP

quote LOD-squa
Thank you

Dec 05, 13 at 4:57am
LOD-squa

JacqueseVonRIP Mudkip94 - Removed.

Dec 03, 13 at 7:55pm
Mudkip94

I also agree on getting rid of the box for the differences between FFXIII and versus XIII

Nov 07, 13 at 6:26am
JacqueseVonRIP

I suggest getting rid of the box asking me if I'm still confused about the difference between XIII and Versus XIII.

Sep 12, 13 at 7:11pm
LOD-squa

Following on Aryiak's post. Since the forum has been moved to the PS4/Xbone, there are no current section moderators. So this means that a category moderator will have powers over this forum until one is appointed. I will be keeping an eye on the forum so you're more than welcome to bug me if you need anything.

Mar 10, 13 at 11:14pm
Aura

Hi guys and gals, as you'll probably notice, I've recently been promoted to section mod for this forum (as well as others, of course), so if there's any changes you'd like to see happen around here, let me know and I'll see what I can do to accommodate your requests and suggestions. =)

Jul 30, 12 at 9:38am
Vicarious

Well if anything else comes to mind let me know. ^-^

Jul 30, 12 at 6:13am
Angelus

GD isnt really needed at the moment. Better off to wait for the square enix conference

Jul 30, 12 at 4:57am
Rabla

Way, way too early for a GD, I wouldn't go anywhere near that for a decent while now. Not until we get a steady news flow.