Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Finding the right product » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 25, 12 at 12:39pm
Darknet

I know, right?! I don't understand why that is so hard.

I'll look in to that iHome

Jul 25, 12 at 11:13am
VeGiTAX2

Kind of a monolith in size but it gets it all done for ipod + bluetooth

http://www.ihomeaudio.com/iA100ZC/

Kinda odd that so many of these things only deliver bluetooth or docking but not both, honestly don't even know why.

Jul 25, 12 at 9:57am
Darknet

I've searched around yet I cannot seem to find a specific product I'm looking for. And the sad thing is, it's not the most complicated thing in the world. I need to find a set of portable speakers that has an iPod dock and you can also connect bluetooth devices to. So, if I wanted to play music from my tablet, you can connect it via bluetooth.

That is it. I literally cannot find anything with this. if you find it, please tell me. Preferably, I'd like it to be on newegg or Amazon.