Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » Hunter's Tavern XI - Now The Old King Is Dead, Long Live The King » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Jul 24, 12 at 4:14pmXtremeBladesta

I totally got dibs on it. Totally. Aether said so.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 15, 12 at 2:43am
Wakaman

Guys quick question, who wants to do some MH Adhoc?

Sep 11, 12 at 11:40am
Hanners

quote BossmanG3
Hehe if you ever decide to storm Capcom's headquarters there'll be plenty of people ready to help you.

I can understand the dislike of Nintendo since their focus is more on their first party titles and casual titles. Still they do seem like they're getting with the times now. Unless 4K televisions become affordable in 3-4 years then Nintendo screwed their console specs up again!

I will enlist only the best in infiltration and interrogation. :l

Yeah they're so "family-oriented." it seems absurd to give them any titles unless you also intend to get them stuck in that "family game" subtype. On a brighter note, some people I run into actually know what the hell Monster Hunter is now. But... But it's not enough. They've been playing with awful controllers. They must be saved...

quote BossmanG3
But no localization plans -_- as usual

So dude, other then farming fatty for two years anything new in your life?
... *Takes out swords.* Decided to storm it after all. >:l Capcom, I don't care if your body isn't ready, I will ravage your poor decision-making skills.

Actually haven't been farming fatty, but I've been wanting to. Took a break for about a year since my team and I all got addicted to Magic: The Gathering again and stopped hunting. :\
Other than that, a lot has happened. I'm attending a university in San Jose now. I've made my first step into the world. :x It's scary.

quote BossmanG3
BTW where's that Rathalos321 guy? Is he on vacation or something or did he get bored?
Hopefully taking a leave of absence. >_>
... Permanently.

Sep 11, 12 at 11:23am
NUL

quote BossmanG3
English Monster Hunter confirmed. When or what is unknown.

Nintendo conference on Sept 13 to reveal Wii U launch information.[/div]
I came.

Sep 11, 12 at 10:38am
BossmanG3

quote Hanners
Oh thank god. I was going to end up on the news for bringing an automatic weapon into the Capcom headquarters and making them port Monster Hunter onto the PS3 or PC at gunpoint. I'm glad I don't have to do that now. I -am- however still disappointed in a 3DS only release... I'm immensely bummed, as I neither plan on, or desire, buying a 3DS. I dislike Nintendo's systems quite a lot.
Hehe if you ever decide to storm Capcom's headquarters there'll be plenty of people ready to help you.

I can understand the dislike of Nintendo since their focus is more on their first party titles and casual titles. Still they do seem like they're getting with the times now. Unless 4K televisions become affordable in 3-4 years then Nintendo screwed their console specs up again!

quote Hanners
However, Frontier G for the PC/360 is good news. I'm so stoked...!
But no localization plans -_- as usual

So dude, other then farming fatty for two years anything new in your life?

quote Wakaman
BossmanG3 how you been man?
Been pretty good. College is busy but fun. I was going to buy a Vita so I could continue the large backlog of games I need to play on the PSP, but the backwards compatability is limited so I guess I'll be buying another PSP. Aw wells.

I noticed that X finally posted here after a while. It's good when these people surface once again.

BTW where's that Rathalos321 guy? Is he on vacation or something or did he get bored?

Sep 11, 12 at 5:26am
Wakaman

quote Arcliff
Wakaman, you cba with Monster Hunter anymore? High five, bruv.

And it's shutting down because the owner decided to take up a new non game-related opportunity and he said he'll be really busy with little time for daily updates.
Yep, not gonna bother with it if it stays with Nintendo tbh, maybe if it was on the Wii U, maybe.

I don't see any good coming from it. I played Tri, enjoyed it alot but it wasn't on the same level as Unite. I was expecting more from P3 too, seeing as how the games before were getting better and better. If this is what Capcom is gonna be handing out from now on I'm not gonna stick around.

Sep 11, 12 at 5:07am
Arcliff

Wakaman, you cba with Monster Hunter anymore? High five, bruv.

And it's shutting down because the owner decided to take up a new non game-related opportunity and he said he'll be really busy with little time for daily updates.

Sep 11, 12 at 4:58am
Wakaman

I cba with Monster Hunter anymore, I don't like the double screens of the 3/DS which is why I ignore the handhelds. Capcom throwing some Monster Hunter on it won't change that. If it was for the Wii U then I would have preordered as soon as I saw the news.

I liked the Gameboy Advance the most, *bleep* these new ones.

I've never been to that site, heard about it before though. Why is it shutting down?

BossmanG3 how you been man?

Sep 11, 12 at 4:31am
Arcliff

quote XtremeBladesta
Is/was it mostly big games, or a lot of the obscure stuff that would otherwise be hard to find? I kinda assumed it would be about anime, considering you're... well, Arc lol
Pretty much both. Mostly by pretty big companies.

Sep 11, 12 at 4:00am
XtremeBladesta

Is/was it mostly big games, or a lot of the obscure stuff that would otherwise be hard to find? I kinda assumed it would be about anime, considering you're... well, Arc lol

Sep 11, 12 at 3:56am
Arcliff

quote XtremeBladesta
What's Andriasang?
It's a site that's pretty much always up-to-date with Japanese games. Most big sites take news from it.