Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time » Who will you romance during your first playthrough? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 24, 12 at 2:46pmdaveyd

This game gives lots of potential romance partners, and while I know not all RPG fans care about romantic subplots, I'm sure many of you will love it in Wayfarer of Time since it has one of most sophisticated relationship systems ever seen in a game. Or perhaps you will pursue "bro-mance" with one of the guys.

I won't know decide for sure until I play the game, but right now I'm leaning towards Frayne or Regina.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 13, 12 at 4:56pm
izanagi_the_creator

Pamela is my type but Silverneil is hard to get.. Tricia is busty too but she is with Dulkheim. I don't like Dulkheim.. lol Frayne has a special past and I want to learn more about her past and everything.. D-MD is great but she is too small. Eliza and Regina are also hot but they both are somewhat ojou-sama types, not really my thing.. Seriously, which one should I choose? I am usually not indecisive but perhaps, it is still early in the game for me. I have yet to experience a first vacation so yeah.. Pamela haven't talked much about herself but just mission this and mission that. The other ladies, I am not very interested for now..

Aug 12, 12 at 11:49pm
Duncan Idaho

quote daveyd
I'm like 24 hours into the game and am having trouble deciding. There's lots of likable female characters but I'll probably choose Frayne or Tricia. Only thing I know is it will not be Meline; what a little brat!!!
i've re-started, i will still romance eliza, but sadly i made one too many screw up and couldnt advance the plot of the game at all i literally got a way to be permanently stuck on one of the trockmere visits.

Aug 12, 12 at 8:31pm
daveyd

I'm like 24 hours into the game and am having trouble deciding. There's lots of likable female characters but I'll probably choose Frayne or Tricia. Only thing I know is it will not be Meline; what a little brat!!!

Aug 12, 12 at 6:31pm
Duncan Idaho

Eliza

Jul 25, 12 at 10:10am
Kyra

I don't really know... Pamela or Frayne for now I guess.

Jul 24, 12 at 4:21pm
kratoscar2011

Definitely Frane in fact she was the first girl i romanced then Eliza.

Jul 24, 12 at 2:46pm
daveyd

This game gives lots of potential romance partners, and while I know not all RPG fans care about romantic subplots, I'm sure many of you will love it in Wayfarer of Time since it has one of most sophisticated relationship systems ever seen in a game. Or perhaps you will pursue "bro-mance" with one of the guys.

I won't know decide for sure until I play the game, but right now I'm leaning towards Frayne or Regina.