Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations » naruto ultimate ninja storm generations need people to do practice sessions with and can give me some tips » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 01, 12 at 7:05am
MzMezo

i can play with ya if u want

Sep 16, 12 at 6:42am
Mirage

Good matches last night, it's just a shame our connection wasn't great. I can deal with the 'transmitting' message every now and then, but the lag on top was just plain annoying. As I said on the PS3 though, hopefully I'll be upgrading my internet connection within a months time, so we can always try again then.

You're a good player by the way, nice to play against someone who doesn't resort to lame tactics to win.

Aug 08, 12 at 11:38am
RappyKins

sorry for the late reply I live in new york you?

Jul 29, 12 at 8:59am
Mirage

Where are you from? Providing the connections decent, I'd be willing play a few games here and there with you?

Jul 23, 12 at 10:52pm
RappyKins

I need people to play against in this game, I hate playing ranked and sometimes even player, I just started to play this game again after taking a break to spend a lot of time on other fighters like umvc3, sc5,etc. All I find online is danzo spammers, onoki spammers, and masked mans, but every now and then I find somebody whose fair. yes I play on psn .