Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black & White Version 2 » Wherefore Art Thou? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the General Pokémon Forum! If you enjoy posting here, consider registering as a member!

PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokemon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.

General Pokémon forum - Talk about general things about Pokemon, like the anime, manga, favorite Pokemon, etc.
- Official "is this a hacked Pokemon?" thread - Check to see if your Pokemon is legit in this thread.
Pokeficiton forum - Jog your creative juices and make your own Pokemon adventure!
Trading forum - Offer and request Pokemon from Generations IV and V!
Strategy forum - Talk about your best competitive Pokemon set ups and battle tactics.
Battle forum - Battle fellow Neoseeker members on your own custom terms!
Clan forum - Join or create a clan here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jul 22, 12 at 4:12pmPhi

The "Pokedex" thread got me thinking so I thought I'd make this thread. :3 Where you happy with the introduction of older generations to Black and White 2? Also, was there any Pokemon you would have liked to see added to the dex?

I was going to use all Unova Pokemon anyway so I don't really care about the introduction of Pokemon from other generations. x3

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 24, 12 at 1:54am
Dramon Knight

Good idea, I mean just knowing they're there and there's more in the grass than the Unova Pokemon makes me happy. They put Heracross in the game so I got what I wanted. Lapras was the other one but I think they got that in too, all good here.

Jul 23, 12 at 11:39pm
Blue

I think it's a great change. Especially considering that the first Black and White games gave us time to try out all the new pokemon.

I'll be excited to see a more familiar bunch of pokemon!

Jul 23, 12 at 10:21am
Dragoon

I like it. Because I played through Black so many times I tried out all the Unova team combinations I was interested in, so bringing back previous generations only means more variety.

Jul 23, 12 at 9:13am
Vast

I wanted Electrike, Omanyte, Bulbasaur, and Abra in this game.
I could of made an awesome team. :<

Jul 22, 12 at 10:45pm
Squiggle

I quite like that they added older Pokémon to the regional dex, and with such great variety too. I defs wanted my Togekiss in there, but that doesn't matter to me so much anymore since I'll just trade over a Togepi. <:

Jul 22, 12 at 9:38pm
Chaos Team

Ooh yeah, that was definitely a great addition to the game. :3 Now that they gave us a chance to get used to the new Gen 5 Pokemon (something I still haven't gotten completely used to but anyway...), it was a great idea to add a lot of the oldies and have a lot of variety.

Though they could have had Toge---
quote ump45master
Inb4 Togepi line
....dang. XD

Jul 22, 12 at 9:08pm
Eiche

I really like that they did this tbh. Adds a large variety of 'mons that are available to be put in my team.

Inb4 Togepi line

Jul 22, 12 at 4:15pm
Krystal Dark

hmm not really the dex look fine to me(for now)

Jul 22, 12 at 4:12pm
Phi

The "Pokedex" thread got me thinking so I thought I'd make this thread. :3 Where you happy with the introduction of older generations to Black and White 2? Also, was there any Pokemon you would have liked to see added to the dex?

I was going to use all Unova Pokemon anyway so I don't really care about the introduction of Pokemon from other generations. x3