Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » The 'Who do you think will be better' thread. » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina Borussia Dortmund Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester Verona Genoa Heart of Midlothian Casillas Inter Juventus Siena Lyon Pescara Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town Sunderland AFC Sampdoria Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese Van Der Vaart
Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 21, 12 at 11:16amsUpErGiNi77

We had one of these for the Fifa 12 or 11 forum so why not for the Fifa 13 forum. When you answer the question above pose one of your own questions for the next person to answer.

Who do you think Ea will rate higher? Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 09, 12 at 6:44am
KillaAshley

I have googled both teams, and Al Ahli beat Al Hilal, and Al Ahli are higher in the table. So Al Ahli.

Ribery or Nene

Aug 09, 12 at 6:33am
sUpErGiNi77

I don't watch much Italian football, but when I do watch it Pato has shone a lot brighter then Robinho, so I say Pato.

Al-Hilal or Al-Ahli?

Aug 09, 12 at 6:30am
KillaAshley

Van Persie as both did *bleep* all at Euros, but last season Van Persie scored more goals, even with a shitter squad behind him.

Robinho or Pato?

Aug 09, 12 at 5:54am
sUpErGiNi77

Iniesta will be rated higher by 3 or 4 points on Fifa, but I think if Iniesta didn't have Xavi, Messi, Sanchez, Fabregas around him etc, then Ozil would be better in real life.

Van Persie or Rooney?

Aug 09, 12 at 5:38am
Pestar

quote D3structor
That's actually The ONE season i didn't really watch
Yeah but they were in it during 01/02 and 02/03.

Also, to people refusing to go into any reasoning as to why they think one player will be better, please *bleep* off, unless you want another year of this forum being a joke.

I'd say Falcao should be better, and may be by a point or two, on overall anyway. Using them, I think Torres will be, because he's still so fast and deadly on FIFA.

Ozil or Iniesta?

Aug 08, 12 at 5:45pm
KillaAshley

City because all there players are class, so most players will be high 80's.

Falcao or Torres?

Aug 08, 12 at 5:05pm
Mufc_Mark

Mata

Manchester United or Manchester CIty?

Aug 08, 12 at 5:03pm
Astbury

D3structor Porto If hulk and moutinho stay

Juan Mata or Santiago Carzola ?

Aug 08, 12 at 11:46am
zohaib

Muniain or Sinclair

Aug 08, 12 at 11:39am
D3structor

quote sUpErGiNi77
quote D3structor
Barnet by a mile, York have come to the Football League, they have NEVER been there since i started watching Football (2001-02 season)

EA never rate the new teams high

Barnsley or Peterborough?

They got relegated from the football league in 03/04 with Carlisle United after getting something like 5 points from Dec-May.

Peterborough, their squad is just... nicer. Barnsley have a terrible squad.

Crawley or Mk Dons?
That's actually The ONE season i didn't really watch

Crawley for the money and new signings, The Dons are crap on FIFA

Ajax or Porto?

Zohaib Muniain, he just will