Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » League of Legends » Hecarim » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jul 21, 12 at 3:43amLorx

Hecarim the Shadow of War

Hecarim, the Shadow of War

Roles: Fighter, Jungler, Melee
Date Released: April 18th, 2012
Costs: 6300 IP PointsIcon.png or 975 RP PointsIcon.png
HecarimIcon.png

Statistics

Health 440 (+95) Health Regen. 8 (+0.75)
Mana 210 (+40) Mana Regen. 6.5 (+0.6)
Attack Damage 53 (+3) Attack Speed 0.67 (+2.5%)
Armor 16 (+4) Magic Res. 30 (+1.25)
Range 175 Movement Speed 320
AttackPowerIcon.png
DefensePowerIcon.png
DifficultyIcon.png
SpellPowerIcon.png
Hecarim, the Shadow of War, is a champion which was released April 18th, 2012.
Patch: v1.0.0.140
WarpathIcon.jpg
Warpath
Hecarim ignores unit collision and gains attack damage equal to 10 / 12.5 / 15 / 17.5 / 20 / 22.5 / 25% of his bonus movement speed.
Ability Description Rank Up
RampageIcon.jpg
Rampage
(Active): Hecarim cleaves nearby enemies, dealing physical damage. (66% damage to minions and monsters)

If Hecarim damages at least one enemy unit with this attack, he gains a stack of Rampage, reducing the base cooldown of this skill by 1 second for a short duration. This effect can stack up to 2 times.

Cost: 25 mana
Cooldown: 4 seconds
Physical Damage: 60 / 95 / 130 / 165 / 200 (+0.6 per attack damage)
Spirit of DreadIcon.jpg
Spirit of Dread
(Active): Hecarim surrounds himself with the spirit of dread for 4 seconds, dealing magic damage per second to all enemies within its reach. Additionally, Hecarim is healed 20% of the damage enemies within the area take from any source. Healing from damage dealt to minions is capped per cast.
Cost: 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 mana
Cooldown: 20 / 18.5 / 17 / 15.5 / 14 seconds
Magic Damage Per Second: 20 / 31.25 / 42.5 / 53.75 / 65 (+0.2 per ability power)
Maximum Magic Damage: 80 / 125 / 170 / 215 / 260 (+0.8 per ability power)
Minions Healing Cap: 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180
Devastating ChargeIcon.jpg
Devastating Charge
(Active): Hecarim gains 75% movement speed over the course of three seconds, ending one second afterward. His next attack knocks the target back, dealing physical damage based on how far Hecarim has traveled during Devastating Charge's duration.
Cost: 60 mana
Cooldown: 24 / 22 / 20 / 18 / 16 seconds
Minimum Damage: 40 / 75 / 110 / 145 / 180 (+0.5 per bonus attack damage)
Maximum Damage: 80 / 150 / 220 / 290 / 360 (+1.0 per bonus attack damage)

Onslaught of ShadowsIcon.jpg
Onslaught of Shadows
(Active): Hecarim summons spectral riders and charges forward, dealing magic damage to anyone they strike.

Hecarim releases a shockwave when he finishes his charge, dealing additional magic damage and causing nearby enemies to flee in terror away from Hecarim for 1 second.

Cost: 100 mana
Cooldown: 140 / 120 / 100 seconds
Initial Magic Damage: 100 / 200 / 300 (+0.8 per ability power)
Shockwave Damage: 50 / 125 / 200 (+0.4 per ability power)
Champions

So, I don't play hecarim, but I want to. I'm thinking like, movespeed Hecarim. I dunno, seems like a fun jungler. Any of you guys play him?

Also, there cannot be a Hecarim thread without...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 11, 12 at 8:48am
karrynx3

Sadly there is.. Suffering is NOT magical from you Hecarim if you flash to try and to kill

Sep 11, 12 at 5:46am
ShadowCrystallux

quote karrynx3
It bothers me when I see a jungling Hecarim with flash instead of ghost..
What?!? There are still noobs who do that....? *sigh* mere mortals and their pitiful stupidity .

Sep 10, 12 at 6:30pm
karrynx3

It bothers me when I see a jungling Hecarim with flash instead of ghost..

Aug 10, 12 at 9:02pm
ShadowCrystallux

*bump*: Okay I tried hecarim this week. Bloody hell, he's amazing. Also, I love his jungle, despite his reliance on blue because his mana sustain is s#!t. But ganking pushed lanes as Hecarim is almost impossible, not kidding, the knockback is all he has to ruin them pre-6, and his ultimate shouldn't be wasted on ganks unless they're getting away. What item build do you guys use on him?

Jul 21, 12 at 9:44pm
ShadowCrystallux

He looks fun to play, but difficult and awkward. He appears to rely on the opponent being squishier than himself and having no sustain, because in all honesty, his damage vs non squishies appears weak. I still think I could easily take a Hecarim down top lane as Akali. Saying that, I dominate nearly anyone top lane with Akali, except if they're smart and they grab an Oracle's/they pink ward my shroud.

Jul 21, 12 at 7:18pm
baragon600

hecarim so much better top lane then in the jungle. i played him for a few weeks after release. if your going to play him DO NOT build for his passive it doesn't provide too much of a boost. i recommend fratmogs sheen tabi/mecrs depending on the other team and an attack speed item like wits end.

Jul 21, 12 at 5:56pm
dbzmaster

I would rather go top lane with him than jungle. His Q and W are just so limited in the jungle. I haven't tried it since they changed Q to 66% though.

Jul 21, 12 at 10:50am
Chaosfire

Hecarim is my favorite champion.
Also lich bane ap hecarim is legit.
Aoe slows, tanky as hell, decent damage, because of lich bane procs, etc.

Jul 21, 12 at 5:14am
BluAnimal

He's a decent jungler, an uncommon pick though. He's got good ganks but he relies on positioning a ton. Sometimes that knock back into your laner can really screw someone over and grab a kill, and other times they can just flash away. His ultimate is best used as a disable during a team fight. As for the damage and items I've never personally played him but from what I've seen he's best built as an off tank. His AoE Q seems to rape me thoug early on

Jul 21, 12 at 3:49am
A Wind Powered Moose

I play Hecarim.

I don't know how I feel about him. At first, he was really weak. Like a really shitty Skarner. His jungle wasn't really that fast and pre-6 his ganks were kinda bad, and after 6 they're not that great either. He just didn't get damage until about the tail end of midgame. But now that they've tweaked the damage on his Q to creeps, his jungling is a fair bit better. I still don't like his ganks, but I think I was just doing something wrong, I've been doing pretty well with him lately.

He's honestly the most Triforce-y character I've ever played. He doesn't seem to do jack shit in terms of damage until you get it and he uses every part of it fantastically. That ult is not only hella cool, but it's really good too.