Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Digimon World Re:Digitize (Import) » English Patch, when? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 20, 12 at 7:53amcookielovescream

I already played the game, unfortunately its in jap, can't understand a thing, good thing i played digimon world and i can keep up, but the story kills me, so i wish someone would do an english patch

I know its not that easy but please do it for the sake of all dying fans.....

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 24, 13 at 12:36pm
kuje

While we're waiting for an english patch I thought I'd share this video. It's of a different game based on the original series Digimon Adventure.

Oct 27, 12 at 2:38am
digimon master

guys so when it will be released? i mean the eng patch i ve been searching for it from days and didn t find can you tell me the link if you find it pliz?
and ty

Oct 05, 12 at 3:59am
kuje

quote Curiousgurl
Im not sure if we can even ask this here... But what exactly would the patch be for anyway? I dont know...anything about them. Would it be so u could play it in english on the computer or would u some ow download it onto a psp??
It would let you play the game in English on your PSP.

Oct 05, 12 at 12:43am
SinX

looking good. it's time to start hunting for an english patch now.

Oct 03, 12 at 10:29am
Curiousgurl

Im not sure if we can even ask this here... But what exactly would the patch be for anyway? I dont know...anything about them. Would it be so u could play it in english on the computer or would u some ow download it onto a psp??

Aug 07, 12 at 10:43am
Jgoodr083

Even if they released it in the uk we can utilize the psp's region freeness. I have waited fourteen years for another digimon game like dmw1. Fourteen years!!! Id gladly buy a psp and trade an arm and a leg for this game in a version i can understand

Aug 07, 12 at 2:16am
kuje

Yeah people are working really hard on translating this. I've only seen partial patch but we should have a finished English patch in the coming weeks.

Aug 06, 12 at 2:32pm
cookielovescream

Hmmm I'm not sure if my friend is trolling me or not, but he said that he already downloaded the english patch for digimon re-digitize, any news about it? If ever the news I heard is true, I would gladly share it here.

Aug 06, 12 at 7:26am
Purpledevimon

wow this thread has about 4000 views, i guess a lot of people want an english patch

Jul 22, 12 at 7:05am
ShadowCrystallux

No way. She's my translator :3. I just wish this game was: A) Released in australia, and B) in English "-_-. Of course, the former will not happen .