Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Digimon World Re:Digitize (Import) » English Patch, when? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 20, 12 at 7:53amcookielovescream

I already played the game, unfortunately its in jap, can't understand a thing, good thing i played digimon world and i can keep up, but the story kills me, so i wish someone would do an english patch

I know its not that easy but please do it for the sake of all dying fans.....

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 24, 13 at 12:36pm
kuje

While we're waiting for an english patch I thought I'd share this video. It's of a different game based on the original series Digimon Adventure.

Oct 27, 12 at 2:38am
digimon master

guys so when it will be released? i mean the eng patch i ve been searching for it from days and didn t find can you tell me the link if you find it pliz?
and ty

Oct 05, 12 at 3:59am
kuje

quote Curiousgurl
Im not sure if we can even ask this here... But what exactly would the patch be for anyway? I dont know...anything about them. Would it be so u could play it in english on the computer or would u some ow download it onto a psp??
It would let you play the game in English on your PSP.

Oct 05, 12 at 12:43am
SinX

looking good. it's time to start hunting for an english patch now.

Oct 03, 12 at 10:29am
Curiousgurl

Im not sure if we can even ask this here... But what exactly would the patch be for anyway? I dont know...anything about them. Would it be so u could play it in english on the computer or would u some ow download it onto a psp??

Aug 07, 12 at 10:43am
Jgoodr083

Even if they released it in the uk we can utilize the psp's region freeness. I have waited fourteen years for another digimon game like dmw1. Fourteen years!!! Id gladly buy a psp and trade an arm and a leg for this game in a version i can understand

Aug 07, 12 at 2:16am
kuje

Yeah people are working really hard on translating this. I've only seen partial patch but we should have a finished English patch in the coming weeks.

Aug 06, 12 at 2:32pm
cookielovescream

Hmmm I'm not sure if my friend is trolling me or not, but he said that he already downloaded the english patch for digimon re-digitize, any news about it? If ever the news I heard is true, I would gladly share it here.

Aug 06, 12 at 7:26am
Purpledevimon

wow this thread has about 4000 views, i guess a lot of people want an english patch

Jul 22, 12 at 7:05am
ShadowCrystallux

No way. She's my translator :3. I just wish this game was: A) Released in australia, and B) in English "-_-. Of course, the former will not happen .