Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Slender » Has anyone completed it? » Post Reply

Slender Forum PC Mac

profile  FAQs/Guides  screens  videos  discussion board  

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 19, 12 at 6:04pmWheat

So... has anyone completed v0.9.4? I'm currently still working on beating it, but I already know what the ending looks like for this version. This has gotta be one of the hardest horror games there is... I mean, I don't think I've ever gotten beyond 6 notes.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 30, 12 at 6:11am
ajanya

i think i've completed 10 to 11 times....

Oct 26, 12 at 8:06am
TripleDX

Lol im glad im not the only one who thinks his a cheating bastard! I dont think ive ever gotten 3 notes without seeing him. He usally stalks me right from the start lol

Oct 26, 12 at 5:24am
The Striker

quote TripleDX
my friend says he got 7, i got 6 last night and i was looking for another on the 3 rocks, the camera moved by itself and Slenderman was there, cheating basterd lol
I got about 5 notes. I didn't spot him once until I got up to page number 5. There was a wall shaped like a +" I went, got the note, and once I turned from the wall, he was there. Note that I didn't freak out. I watched so many jumpscare videos on Youtube that I got used to games like Slender. So anyway, I was building up static...then I tried to get away, but as you said, he turned the camera on his own and MADE me face him. Cheating bastard!''

Oct 23, 12 at 2:08am
The weemuzz

I got 7 notes and the last note was in the bathroom but slender man trapped me and I failed

Aug 08, 12 at 6:42pm
TripleDX

my friend says he got 7, i got 6 last night and i was looking for another on the 3 rocks, the camera moved by itself and Slenderman was there, cheating basterd lol

Aug 04, 12 at 6:35pm
nstar247

I have finished, after endless amounts of tries... The ending is, well, anticlimax? I cant spoil it, but just remember that he always wins. Always.

Jul 21, 12 at 2:12pm
Mufc_Mark

I think I got to 4 or 5 that was my best , I cant bring myself to play it again though now

Jul 19, 12 at 6:04pm
Wheat

So... has anyone completed v0.9.4? I'm currently still working on beating it, but I already know what the ending looks like for this version. This has gotta be one of the hardest horror games there is... I mean, I don't think I've ever gotten beyond 6 notes.