Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Slender » Introduce Yourself » Post Reply

Slender Forum PC Mac

profile  FAQs/Guides  screens  discussion board  

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 19, 12 at 6:02pmWheat

Being the creator of this game profile/forum, I thought I should get the ball rolling with an introduction thread. If you enjoy playing Slender, come and say hello!

Hi, my name's Wheat and I am a huge fan of the game "Slender." Parsec did such a great job making it scary and intense. I think I've completed it once, but I can't remember any other times.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 30, 12 at 9:02pm
luigiPikachuEngland

Hi,my name's luigiPikachuEngland,or other known as Emily. I've heard of the game from my friends and they say it's super scary,and I've watched a Swedish gameplayer known on Youtube as "PewDiePie",or also known as Felix,play it.

I might play the game in later days. Because I don't have time to do it right now; It's WAY past my bed time. I never really noticed that either.

Sep 18, 12 at 5:53am
Incia

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL853AD3398F4AF6C7

Here's my playlist, playing this game while filming myself.
First video has no facecam, but after first video I do have it. Epic jumpscare on the second video.

PS: I suck at this game.

Aug 29, 12 at 6:56am
TripleDX

Yes thats cheating, u gotta hear the music, it gets a little creepy when u get more pages, its good. Cant wait to hear what you think about it

Aug 29, 12 at 2:34am
haalyle

quote TripleDX
haha if you go on YouTube you can see people who filmed themselves, they are pretty, considering half of them act tough before they incounter slender man
I've noticed. I've watched a few.
I'm downloading it now, can't wait to get into it!
By the way, you can classify this as cheating, but I'm going to listen to one song over and over again on my PSP through headphones and I find games less scary that way.

Aug 29, 12 at 2:27am
TripleDX

quote haalyle
quote TripleDX
haha me too!
they made it seem scarier than what is actully is though!
Yeah, I'm still going to play it, maybe even tape myself doing it
haha if you go on YouTube you can see people who filmed themselves, they are pretty, considering half of them act tough before they incounter slender man

Aug 29, 12 at 2:24am
haalyle

quote TripleDX
haha me too!
Yeah, I'm still going to play it, maybe even tape myself doing it

Aug 28, 12 at 5:40pm
TripleDX

quote haalyle
Hi! I'm haalyle and I found out about this game when it got reviewed on Good Game.
haha me too!

Aug 28, 12 at 3:25am
haalyle

Hi! I'm haalyle and I found out about this game when it got reviewed on Good Game.
I am going to download it soon and I can't wait to play it!

Aug 19, 12 at 2:35pm
Ditnopota

Hey there, I'm Steve. I actually learned about this game from a friend and gave it a go a month or so back. Very simple, but very well done. Perfect mix of atmosphere and jump scare to qualify (for me at least) as a better horror game than the first two Dead Space games combined.

Aug 08, 12 at 6:37pm
TripleDX

Hey im TripleDX, of course im a fan of this game since its about Slender Man and the paranormal, this game scares the crap out of me but i love it!