Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » What Are Some of Your Best Kills? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 18, 12 at 6:45pmNuke_Master14

Mine: I was playing free-for-all on Cave of Spirits when this guy about a bit past half health started attacking me, so I played around a bit with him, I then noticed a tombstone where another player had died, so I placed a mine there and when he followed me he set off the most epic chain reaction. For me that was one of the most satisfying kill ever.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 26, 12 at 7:41am
Advait

Isn't there already a thread like this?

Aug 25, 12 at 11:50am
Danger52 X

Ah. Where do i start. Now i dont remember the name of the stage, but its the one thats sort of like a palace and its night time. Anyway, it was toward the end of a LvD match and i was being hounded by all 3 players of the opposing team. It was a full on bullet storm and all i could do was dodge, so i used my last remaining tirelessness as i dodged my way to the end of the corridor with that little glass wall. I headed to its right side, dropping a land mine there, maxed range Gaol Blade in hand as i circled to the left side. The enemies were closing in, and lucky for me there was a happy trigger behind the barrier. Maybe i had hope. The angel was heading right down the center with a Hewdraw club, and right behind him was his comrade towing behind while the third enemy took the right side to attempt to catch me from behind. It was satisfiying as i seen the small "defeated" notification on my screen, seeing as he triggered my mine. While that happened, I spammed the down button on my +control pad, putting my Auto Reticle into play. However, when i fired the shot i hoped to finish the angel with, my reticle had targeted the guy behind him. I was devastated for a fraction of a second seeing as the Angel had already began to swing his Hewdraw club, and i had only a miniscule amount of HP left, however as he let loose his power shot, an unintentional dodge saved my life. I just so happened to be raping the left shoulder button and thanks to the happy trigger, i released a fatal power shot to the angel, however, i got not one kill, but two, since my faulted shot towards the guy behind the angel actually connected. I was so happy, i watched the results screen, exited to the main menu, closed my 3DS, and headed to McDonalds. Damnit.....but it was 1:30 in the morning and i had work in a few hours. lol at least i got the victory seeing as it was certainly my most memorable.

BTW: isnt it epic how i turned a 10 sec. incident into this long of a post? I could write a book about opening a new video game XD

Aug 19, 12 at 7:15pm
Rouge Elite

While we're at it I was also one of the first to start sniping

Getting a double or triple snipe at the very beginning of the battle is always pretty boss

Aug 19, 12 at 3:58pm
solomon514

Mikey14 Ah,we have not forgotten! Also that reminds me, when i was using my lancer staff, the angel, that was running away, ran into my dash charge shot by accident while he was invisible.xD
Say,wanna practice in lvd or ffa? o- o

Aug 19, 12 at 3:36pm
Mikey14

quote solomon514
I killed 3 guys at the start of a lvd match with mega lazer~ I am the reason that maga lazers always come out at the start of battles.
You're not the only reason. Rouge Elite sorta started the whole thing.

I think I've already said this but I once shot a transparency guy with my Flintlock not knowing he was there.XD

Aug 19, 12 at 2:49pm
solomon514

I killed 3 guys at the start of a lvd match with mega lazer~ I am the reason that maga lazers always come out at the start of battles.

Aug 19, 12 at 11:49am
Team Hydro Aura

I love it whenever I get double/triple kills with my Earthmaul Club. Teach 'em not to stay together all the time.. B|

Aug 19, 12 at 9:23am
MikeyFourteen

I once triple killed everyone on my opposing team with my Samurai Blade like a boss.Bl (And I was using it for the lulz.)

Aug 19, 12 at 9:06am
Artsy

This thread is good discussion, so bumping it more.

I was using my Aurum Club on the Spiral Tower level, and someone was coming up the tower to surprise me so I used Jump Glide to fly to the other end of the level, shooting and killing the guy on the tower while in midair. (Right after I used it) When I landed, I surprise attacked another dude there and killed him too.

Aug 19, 12 at 2:11am
Sokolniki

I was the angel.... I jumped down into the fray at the bottom of the tomb... landed on a power up spawn. Activated Libre, went from 100 to 10% in a few seconds and dodged around a corner and into a corridor, activated trade off as I wait for the cannon to recharge... instead, that corridor I dodged into just so happened to have the other two pieces of daybreak.

So let's look at it all... angel innate power boost, the power up pick up, fully charged spong from an angel's HP, trade-off... and all of it behind a daybreak shot that plowed through my enemies, left the planet and struck Alderaan.