Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Vangis Armor Question » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Jul 18, 12 at 5:56amvincentrago83

Im trying to get full Deviljho/Vangis armor and on the wiki I noticed that it has Torso up x1. This skill doubles the skill points placed on the torso/Vangis Coil, but there are no slots on it! Can anyone tell me what im missing?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 18, 12 at 9:41pm
RockofKuthian

Ooh I see what your saying. The armor itself has part of a skill. I think. Vangis chest gives 4 attack and 4 handicraft. With torso up, its as though you have 2 vangis chests. Torso up just doubles the chest
If you go to equipment and highlight a piece of armor, you can check how much skill points of each skill it has by moving the nunchuck right or left.

Jul 18, 12 at 12:50pm
vincentrago83

Ohhhh. Ok thanks!

Jul 18, 12 at 12:30pm
wildfire

there are a lot of armor pieces that do that. Uragaan low rank has a piece with torso up, I think that it has to do with mixing sets to give better skills. Say for instance that you want a skill, and you could have it if the skill numbers on the torso were doubled or tripled... now you have you skill, but probably not a set that looks that great :/

Jul 18, 12 at 12:03pm
vincentrago83

Thanks, but I still dont understand the point of Torso Up x1 if you can't add gems. Am i missing something?

Jul 18, 12 at 9:31am
RockofKuthian

There are three slots in the legs but that's it. But most people just put an onslaught jewel in the legs to give it AuL. And then maybe cap guru as a tali. Vangis isn't that customizable but does a lot of damage.
And yea the waist gives torso up, great with hell hunter jacket
Good Luck

Jul 18, 12 at 5:56am
vincentrago83

Im trying to get full Deviljho/Vangis armor and on the wiki I noticed that it has Torso up x1. This skill doubles the skill points placed on the torso/Vangis Coil, but there are no slots on it! Can anyone tell me what im missing?