Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » FIFA 13 Career Mode Wishlist » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Jul 17, 12 at 10:35amFMH442

I have a lot of idea I really hope are implemented in FIFA 13, some come from FIFA 07:

The ability to use transfer budgets for other purposes like training facilities and stadium building, positional coaching, medical/finance staff, etc

Specific training for players to improve specific attributes

Club sponsors with bonuses for winning trophies/reaching targets

Ticket revenue/ticket pricing

Realistic transfer fees

The ability to offer players plus cash, swap deals

Bosman signings: where a player can join a club for free (or a nominal fee) 6 months before their contract expires

Some feature that shows the chances of a player signing for your club based on transfer fee (FIFA 11)

Improved scouting results for 5 star scouts (can someone explain the "super scout credits"?)

Like Fifa 07, have a graph for potential player growth (can be used in youth squad and squad report)

A youth/reserve team

Loaned-out players actually get played

More advanced press conferences, the ability to answer questions about the club, players, etc to increase morale

Visual simulations (jumping into matches and making changes)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 31, 12 at 5:45pm
CaddyZx

Whilst playing your Career Mode matches you’ll now receive audio updates from other games being played in your league voiced by Alan Mcinally and Geoff Shreeves

booom

Jul 31, 12 at 1:50pm
FMH442

http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/fifa-13-career-mode-the-new-features/

http://www.easports.com/news/article/fifa-13-career-mode-q-a-01

EA Sports have confirmed most of the new features in career mode, including international management. It looks really promising!

Jul 28, 12 at 4:30pm
Scottyefc

I enjoyed it when you could pay to improve your fitness coaches and to expand your stadium. Felt like you had much more freedom.

Jul 26, 12 at 6:30pm
Jord22

I don't think there's a need for stuff like fitness coaches to come back, it was so pointless because the first thing I did was just blow £10million to keep my team fit.

I'd like players from the youth scouting to start a higher rating. It's impossible to give 46 overall players a spot in time chasing the title, and no plays them on a loan. Somewhere in the mid sixties or even very low 70's for a future superstar would be far better.

The main issue is the AI, tbh. Fifa is a game that's nigh on impossible to enjoy offline anymore but I've given up on them fixing it unless they go for a total rehaul in a few years.

Jul 23, 12 at 6:14am
raul 979797

career mode- i hope that in career mode we bring back some fifa 09 features, with upgrading stadiums to bring in more money, to upgrade fitness so it takes less days to lose there fatigue ect.... maybe make some new interesting upgrades, able to upgrade an already bought scout to make his judgement and experience better.

my biggest change would be i would love to be able to be in-control of my teams player growth. leave it as an option that it does it automatically or manual. each player would get a certain amount of XP on how they play on an addition from a week EX from training (so every player gets ex to spend) but only to players that can still grow. i mainly want this because when i start my career i by young players, maher, iturbe, labyad, lukaku but they all have terrible stamina and being able to just increase a players stamina manually so they can play the whole game so they can grow faster.
or
you can email you assistant coach for a certain attribute that you want each player to work on. make sure each person has a max potential in each attribute.

Jul 23, 12 at 2:00am
Gonzales

quote TommyVercetti101
I hope they stop making young players so slow.
This, and give them better skill moves as well. The highest I've seen is 3* and that was a left back...

Jul 20, 12 at 4:48am
TheNebH

Make the youth academy players improve faster, or make the career mode maximum length longer

Jul 19, 12 at 1:15pm
D3structor

quote Goonjimbo
I wish the morale of certain less effective players wouldn't go down so quickly forcing me to play them in matches to keep them reasonably happy. Also, the stamina of some players is literally appalling.
This. this so much

on my cheltenham save literally every player gets low stamina after 45 mins, with the exception of danny martinez and Darryl Duffy

Jul 18, 12 at 6:06pm
Tommy Vercetti

I hope they stop making young players so slow.

Jul 18, 12 at 3:27pm
Goonjimbo

I wish the morale of certain less effective players wouldn't go down so quickly forcing me to play them in matches to keep them reasonably happy. Also, the stamina of some players is literally appalling.