Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Slender » Is it scary? » Post Reply

Slender Forum PC Mac

profile  FAQs/Guides  screens  discussion board  

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 17, 12 at 7:56amWheat

So for those of you who have played Slender... do you find it scary? I mostly find it very intense and it puts you in a position where you feel weak and helpless...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 16, 12 at 1:12pm
ben12p3456

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx-6HLIFaa8&feature=plcp me palying the slender map 7th street for the first time ever

Oct 26, 12 at 5:34am
The Striker

Actually, it's not scary to me at ALL! No, really. I've watched so many jumpscare videos on Youtube for fun, and now I'm immune to games like Slender. Anyway I'll give you a link that'll help make this game less scary.

Oct 23, 12 at 2:49pm
CrunknCast

Aug 24, 12 at 12:17am
Zeromus FFXII

what the... i've played it and I cant find the Slender dude, and when times I am able to see him, Slender.exe crashed suddenly

Aug 08, 12 at 6:41pm
TripleDX

i find it scary! Slenderman stalking you and the constant donging, knowing he is stalking you! even the noise when you see him makes me jump lol

Aug 04, 12 at 6:30pm
nstar247

quote Zeromus FFXII
So this game from the legends?
I read it here: http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Slender+Man
Yep, thats pretty much what its about. Slenderman was created through a photoshop contest.

And yes, the game is scary (or at least I think), simple, and leaves you as defenseless as you are in Amnesia. Check it out, its a free download!

Aug 03, 12 at 2:26pm
Zeromus FFXII

So this game from the legends?
I read it here: http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Slender+Man

Jul 31, 12 at 1:43pm
Blind Sniper

He abducts you most likely (read the legends about him if you haven't already), though it's not shown exactly what happens. If he gets too close the camera zooms in on what would be his face if he had one, and the screen fades into static.

To answer the original question, yeah, I would say this is a scary game. I'm a huge fan of horror games, and I'm glad to see games like this, SCP: Containment Breach (still in Alpha, but the bits they've released thus far are pretty creepy, and it's a great concept), and everything Frictional Games makes. Being completely helpless in a game like this is a lot scarier than the "action horror" games where you can kill everything.

Jul 30, 12 at 4:23am
Zeromus FFXII

what happened if the player get too close to slender man? will he die or something?

Jul 21, 12 at 2:11pm
Mufc_Mark

I find it very scary I hate the game , I am a very jumpy person so this game is not for me haha!