Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Tales of Xillia » Ready to FIGHT! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the Tales of Xillia forum! Hope you stick around and have a great time here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Apple Gel Colette Genis Kratos Lemon Gel Life Bottle Lloyd Melange Gel Milla Miracle Gel Orange Gel Pineapple Gel Presea Raine Sheena Zelos

hideOriginal Post

Jul 16, 12 at 4:56pmVicarious

So are you ready for some more heart pulsing Tales action? What are you most excited about when it comes to the battle style of this certain game? Need any battle info? Just let me know!
^-^

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 17, 13 at 2:45am
Angelus

quote Symphonic Abyss
quote Angelus
hopeing they release it with artbook, soundtrack and creator interview disk like graces f had. fingers crossed.
Was that a European bonus? I sure don't remember it for North America, but I didn't pre-order.

Anyways, I actually haven't been following this game much...I understand the base of the story, but that's it. I'm excited to battle again though.
It was standard packaging for europe and australia. No pre order needed.

Tales of graces is actually my first tales game. I instantly became a fan when I booted it up. Xillia looks more steam punk like final fantasy so I will be buying it on day 1.

Mar 16, 13 at 8:16pm
Symphonic Abyss

quote Angelus
hopeing they release it with artbook, soundtrack and creator interview disk like graces f had. fingers crossed.
Was that a European bonus? I sure don't remember it for North America, but I didn't pre-order.

Anyways, I actually haven't been following this game much...I understand the base of the story, but that's it. I'm excited to battle again though.

Mar 12, 13 at 8:42am
Angelus

Aug 09, 12 at 7:37pm
Vicarious

Yeah costumes don't really matter to me. I would rather have more link attacks and such added. But oh well I'm sure it will still rock.

Aug 09, 12 at 6:48pm
Fauve

Naw, I've come to terms with it. Besides, there's plenty of DLC costumes to keep me happy. (One of the complaints was lack of in game costumes)

Aug 09, 12 at 11:36am
Vicarious

Well isn't that a shame

Aug 09, 12 at 9:47am
Fauve

Actually, The Pusuit In a recent interview, Hideo Baba said that they are releasing the game as is, and no matter what some people say, Namco Bandai games and the Tales Team consider it a complete title.

So pretty much, they're not changing anything.

Aug 07, 12 at 10:46pm
Vicarious

Oh yeah The Masterman I'm sure they are probably working on a newer version as we speak.

At least I hope so haha.

Jul 16, 12 at 6:57pm
Fauve

Milla doing stuff up in the air and then landing!

I already have the Tales of Friends keychain for her. Pretty sure Milla's going to be my new Judith and Tear combined.

Besides that, link artes. Although I've heard that there is next to nothing for link artes besides Milla and Jude ones. Who knows though, maybe we'll get an expanded version, which I am REALLY hoping for. I'll be fine if we don't get it though. I'm just happy that we're getting it.

Jul 16, 12 at 4:56pm
Vicarious

So are you ready for some more heart pulsing Tales action? What are you most excited about when it comes to the battle style of this certain game? Need any battle info? Just let me know!
^-^