Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Amazing Spider-Man » Side mission replays » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 16, 12 at 5:08amCeles Leonhart

I've just noticed at the end of the game I've been meant to be trying to take photos and collect collectibles which I haven't. How do I go back and do side missions again (Sewers, Oscorp things)?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 16, 12 at 12:43pm
The Stinger

quote m2caldwell
You should be able to get to everything from the bulletin board. The problem I had was that I had already defeated all of the rooftop snipers before I realized I need to take a picture of one, same with the little seeker drones.

Seeker you can photo in Oscorp lab 2 down in the bottom area. Its broken, and sparking so its hard to miss.

Snipers can also be found in one of the Oscorp labs, and they will be behind the glass area utilizing a target range with their rifles. I actually got the photo of the Snipers there the first time, and DIDNT get Whitney's photo out of there because I saw the green light up and I thought that was the pic I needed. Didnt pay attention to the actual name the photo popped up.

You can access all enemies that you need to photograph through the billboard. Common street thugs, which you can run out of if you do all the muggings in the city, can be found in the bank mission. Most all of the other ones are easily located by replaying story.

Jul 16, 12 at 10:08am
Lavitz

Not sure about Snipers, but all the robots are still available for photo ops after game completion. I think it was the Secret Oscorp Lab 2 where a Seeker is broken down on the bottom level.

Jul 16, 12 at 6:32am
Celes Leonhart

Didn't realise I could access them there. Also didn't realise I was meant to be taking pictures of villains

My current irl rage face is staggering

Jul 16, 12 at 6:10am
Lavitz

Bulletin board in the apartment.

Jul 16, 12 at 6:09am
m2caldwell

You should be able to get to everything from the bulletin board. The problem I had was that I had already defeated all of the rooftop snipers before I realized I need to take a picture of one, same with the little seeker drones.

Jul 16, 12 at 5:08am
Celes Leonhart

I've just noticed at the end of the game I've been meant to be trying to take photos and collect collectibles which I haven't. How do I go back and do side missions again (Sewers, Oscorp things)?