Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » Which players do you think will be overrated? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Jul 15, 12 at 12:57pmsUpErGiNi77

I'd say Malouda, Luiz and Downing. There the only ones I can currently think of atm.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 12, 12 at 11:35am
sheva chenko

quote C0N0RH_AFC
I never said that, you must be thinking of someone else.

Inter played him in his wrong position IIRC.

Possibly someone else, not sure who said it.

Well when he was at Brescia he played more advanced then what he does now, so at the time it was the right position but in hindsight it was the wrong position. He really only became a deep lying playmaker at Milan.

Aug 11, 12 at 3:15pm
Suicide Messiah

quote thetwilight
Aiden McGeady: Sure, he's one of the best and most creative wingers in the world, but he's not that good.

Aug 11, 12 at 9:01am
thetwilight

Aiden McGeady: Sure, he's one of the best and most creative wingers in the world, but he's not that good.

Aug 10, 12 at 8:01am
C0N0RH_AFC

quote sheva chenko
"I've watched him since he played for Brescia" Yeah he was good there but how about his spell at Inter? yeah he was average at best. You blatantly haven't been watching him his whole career.

I never said that, you must be thinking of someone else.

Inter played him in his wrong position IIRC.

Aug 10, 12 at 7:03am
sheva chenko

quote C0N0RH_AFC
Oh dear. Good in the Euros and a decent season? player of the tournament and led Juve to the title more like. You're forgetting Pirlo has won the World Cup and Champions League(twice) I take it?

Not sure why you're using the final to prove anything, when they were playing with 10 for alot of the game, Cheillini went off after ten minutes and they hadn't had a rest after extra time with England.

May I remind you Italy played Spain in the group stage, did that game pass him by? well?

Bored of the Xavi wankfest, and this PIrlo vs Xavi, wonder ball vs 5 yard square pass, Incredible flowing locks vs greasy chip fat spikes.
Ok then CL final Istanbul. Pirlo bossed the game first half...agreed? rafa figured this out at half time and realised he had to stop him so he brought on Hamann and did a shuffle so Pirlo wouldn't have time to dictate play. What was the result? the game passed him by and they lost the 2nd half 3-0. Fact! On more than 1 occasion Pirlo goes invisible aginst teams with a decent midfield. No plan B once you've stop him.....you have stopped him. Fact!

"I've watched him since he played for Brescia" Yeah he was good there but how about his spell at Inter? yeah he was average at best. You blatantly haven't been watching him his whole career.

Comments I made last season I slightly understated by saying decent, but I don't want to say great because of the match fixing involved during the full season.

Aug 10, 12 at 6:20am
C0N0RH_AFC

quote sheva chenko
Pirlo better than Xavi. Not even in Pirlo's wildest dreams. Put him against a team that know how to stop the way Pirlo plays and he's hopeless. Xavi on the other hand can change his game. I think it was against Racing and a player was man marking Xavi so what did Xavi do? he dropped into his own half and the Racing player followed him leaving Iniesta and Messi(who dropped into midfield) in miles of space. Take the Spain - Italy game for example they were in Pirlo's face and then the game passed him by....how? because he's a 1 trick pony. Get off his dick because he was good in the Euros and decent last season.

Anyways overrated players...the usual suspects.
Oh dear. Good in the Euros and a decent season? player of the tournament and led Juve to the title more like. You're forgetting Pirlo has won the World Cup and Champions League(twice) I take it?

Not sure why you're using the final to prove anything, when they were playing with 10 for alot of the game, Cheillini went off after ten minutes and they hadn't had a rest after extra time with England.

May I remind you Italy played Spain in the group stage, did that game pass him by? well?

Bored of the Xavi wankfest, and this PIrlo vs Xavi, wonder ball vs 5 yard square pass, Incredible flowing locks vs greasy chip fat spikes.

Aug 09, 12 at 5:32pm
sheva chenko

Pirlo better than Xavi. Not even in Pirlo's wildest dreams. Put him against a team that know how to stop the way Pirlo plays and he's hopeless. Xavi on the other hand can change his game. I think it was against Racing and a player was man marking Xavi so what did Xavi do? he dropped into his own half and the Racing player followed him leaving Iniesta and Messi(who dropped into midfield) in miles of space. Take the Spain - Italy game for example they were in Pirlo's face and then the game passed him by....how? because he's a 1 trick pony. Get off his dick because he was good in the Euros and decent last season.

Anyways overrated players...the usual suspects.

Aug 07, 12 at 1:40pm
IRISH BEATDOWN

Most of the Liverpool players and I support them...

Jul 28, 12 at 4:31pm
Scottyefc

Ah well Paul, that's just fine and dandy isn't it!

Jul 28, 12 at 4:30pm
pestar93820

I've done enough of those tonight.

I'm saying he will to get up to the lofty brilliance of the Toffees' squad Michael.