Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 14, 12 at 9:07amThe Stinger

So we know that there is some DLC upcoming, that being the actual release of the pre-order bonuses, and the Vigilante costume for 360 users.

However, Im hoping that Beenox will offer further support to the game with either a patch, or some full on DLC to bump this game's quality a little more.

Ill address the patch first, which is really all should be needed to give me my top demand. Unlimited Petty Crime. I dont care if its Police Deadlocks or Muggings, just give me constantly generating crime to fight after Ive completed the story.

As for DLC that I would actually pay for, first and foremost I would like another Challenge mode to be created and then based on combat. Something like an arena mode, survival mode, or time attack mode. (or make it really worth my money and do all three!) A challenge that would allow me to instantly start the game and get into combat immediately.

The next request would be a set of costumes. Classic Scarlet Spider, Classic Amazing, Symbiote Black, and original Future Foundation.

I see a lot of requests out there for a Peter Parker outfit (God knows why....) but I doubt we ever see it. Gwen Stacy looked nothing like Emma Stone, and with the game being based on the movie starring Andrew Garfield, when they werent able to get him as a voiceover, only disappointment comes from this. There may not even be a face model for Peter Parker. There is no version of him ever where you see his face. All of the Parker sequences are handled in first person view. It seems like a heckuva lot of work for just one skin, and it would have to look good considering just how close you can view the Spider-Man character model.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 07, 12 at 10:44am
Stan224

I would love the Venom-esque symbiotic costume.
Like the ultimate one. That is my favourite spider costume.
I really like the idea of the arena type mode. I would definitely pay for that!!

Aug 06, 12 at 4:24pm
wwenmdc

I doubt it will happen, but I would like to have more freedom in characters. I really want to play as Lizard, Vermin, and all the Cross-Breeds. I would also like to see more side quests involving more characters. Like fighting Vulture and stuff.

Jul 16, 12 at 1:37pm
Jackass

Beenox really needs to consider DLC

Jul 15, 12 at 1:27pm
The Stinger

Nothing confirmed, but the HeroHQ admin had said that the developers were looking for what fans wanted as far as DLC was concerned.

Whether it was simply to stir the suggestion pot, or whether they actually are planning to support the game further is still unknown. Whatever it is, Im sure it wont be anything earth shattering.

Im hoping for a patch to keep crimes going after 100% or some kind of challenge mode that will allow me to jump right into some combat without having to re-enter a story mission.

We probably wont know anything for a while, as I figure Beenox's number 1 priority at this point is the port to the PC.

Jul 14, 12 at 9:31pm
Lavitz

There's confirmed worthwhile DLC coming out eventually? I've been pondering selling the game off on Amazon while I can still get roughly 70% of it's retail price back. I'll hold on to it if there's worthwhile DLC coming out sometime in the near future.

Jul 14, 12 at 7:23pm
RogueOperator

quote The Stinger
Symbiote Black
You know, I've been thinking about this a lot lately. And I think the reason there isn't an actual symbiote costume is that there's going to be one in the future movies, so Beenox wasn't allowed to make it. I see no other reason than that for not making one of the most loved costumes ever be in the game.

Also I think if they make any DLC, it has to fix the unlimited crime problem to be worth it.

Jul 14, 12 at 9:07am
The Stinger

So we know that there is some DLC upcoming, that being the actual release of the pre-order bonuses, and the Vigilante costume for 360 users.

However, Im hoping that Beenox will offer further support to the game with either a patch, or some full on DLC to bump this game's quality a little more.

Ill address the patch first, which is really all should be needed to give me my top demand. Unlimited Petty Crime. I dont care if its Police Deadlocks or Muggings, just give me constantly generating crime to fight after Ive completed the story.

As for DLC that I would actually pay for, first and foremost I would like another Challenge mode to be created and then based on combat. Something like an arena mode, survival mode, or time attack mode. (or make it really worth my money and do all three!) A challenge that would allow me to instantly start the game and get into combat immediately.

The next request would be a set of costumes. Classic Scarlet Spider, Classic Amazing, Symbiote Black, and original Future Foundation.

I see a lot of requests out there for a Peter Parker outfit (God knows why....) but I doubt we ever see it. Gwen Stacy looked nothing like Emma Stone, and with the game being based on the movie starring Andrew Garfield, when they werent able to get him as a voiceover, only disappointment comes from this. There may not even be a face model for Peter Parker. There is no version of him ever where you see his face. All of the Parker sequences are handled in first person view. It seems like a heckuva lot of work for just one skin, and it would have to look good considering just how close you can view the Spider-Man character model.